IMPORTANT: Arcade Hecarim needs his “Game Over” sign!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit of Fate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

I prefer the continue (yes/no) idea. All arcade skins should have different death message

Defiled

08-15-2013

One up !

"GAME OVER"

TheRootBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

I just want it to say "Your wish did not come true."

Bison Slayer

08-15-2013

Arcade hec feels more like "rainbow robot unicorn hec". Honestly I think that's the route they wanted to go.

GĂĽnsche

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRootBear View Post
I just want it to say "Your wish did not come true."
^THIIIISSSS!!!!

Robot Unicorn Attack for life.

Kopikatsu

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flail View Post
A "FOR YOU"

should appear over the person who kills him too.
Yes.

BeefyLemur

08-15-2013

bump

Bitsplosion

Associate VFX Artist

08-15-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hoy, folks!

I was toying around with this idea during the skin's development and tried a few different forms of "thing that pops up on death", but the more I experimented with it the more it felt too much like Arcade Sona. Hecarim's death DOES still pay homage to a specific retro game trope, and in cases like this where we get to make nods to a culture as rich as video game history, I'll always opt for adding more variety! Ultimately, I think an arcade skin should be defined by its love for gaming culture, not necessarily a specific type of game over.

Alamiator

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsplosion View Post
Hoy, folks!

I was toying around with this idea during the skin's development and tried a few different forms of "thing that pops up on death", but the more I experimented with it the more it felt too much like Arcade Sona. Hecarim's death DOES still pay homage to a specific retro game trope, and in cases like this where we get to make nods to a culture as rich as video game history, I'll always opt for adding more variety! Ultimately, I think an arcade skin should be defined by its love for gaming culture, not necessarily a specific type of game over.
Can you make him explode then?

Paso

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsplosion View Post
Hoy, folks!

In that case, if you have revive on Hecarim , can we have a CONTINUE? message in the middle of the screen with your death timer being the countdown for the continue.

123456 ... 12