#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoefulMe

08-14-2013

+1

FBIGAMER

08-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkiMinami00 View Post
There needs to be a minion champ.The rage of all the minions forced to die for mere sport!
There should be a minion mode where summoners can feel what its like to be a minion. There could be a set path and you could only basic attack.

KnightxSScarlett

08-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBIGAMER View Post
There should be a minion mode where summoners can feel what its like to be a minion. There could be a set path and you could only basic attack.
Please see the Nine Rings of Elo Hell.

Lunar Havoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2013

#FreeMinions2013

UrfTheMantae

08-14-2013

Die minions!Die a slow painfull death,be it by my arow's poison,my vile magical acid or my corupt viruses!Suffer as you see you'r life end,suffer!Every single stab i feel joy,forth you,minions,useless beings,are only worth what we see you worth as!Die and feed me!Die forth your loved ones feed the enemies!You shall pay!Get gutted slowly to death minions!Foul race of sentient beeing,die!

Edit: WTF is up with my frigin name?For the record this is a smurf i made to post on the forums a while ago,real acount is over at EUNE

Number 2312

08-14-2013

#FreeTheMinions

Axelios

08-14-2013

#FreeTheMinions

CTElephant

08-14-2013

Minions for life!

KnightxSScarlett

08-14-2013

Absurdly Alphanumeric Name here hates our little friends. Know what another phrase for "minions slain" is? Creep score. We count our kills of the "creeps". Who is the creep? Who kills minions, breaks up families, breaks up friendships, kills government leaders, creating power vacuums in minion society. Who kills the workers that grow the food for minion families, builds the minion homes, and assist champions on the rift? WHO IS THE CREEP, I ASK YOU. WHO IS THE CREEP?

#FreeTheMinions

KnightxSScarlett

08-14-2013

Think you're in Elo Hell? Think again.

This is a small glimpse into what minions see.

#FreeTheMinions