L + i + 1

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mundo

08-05-2013

First of all thanks Dannamoth and everyone else for fixing this section's prefix title bug.

Ok well its not a HUGE bug, I submitted a support ticket for this while Bug Section was gone, I was told to post here but I couldn't but since I can now I will.

The number one = 1
Lowercase L = l
Uppercase i = I

They look identical, not a huge deal but lowercase L can by pass filters, and the ONE + upper case I can be confusing when talking about one thing.

Here is a random sentence for instance:

I was reading 1 book and 1 thing I realized is that I cant run 1 race without 1 shoe I like.

I was reading one book and one thing I realized is that I cant rune one race without one shoe I like.

Yea I know the sentence is weird and all but some cases when talking about one thing it can be a bit confusing. You can not bypass filters with the one but you can with the lower case L. Try spelling a curse word in all caps with a lower case L.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

08-05-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Yea, I'll chat with the web team and see if we have any plans to work on the font. No promises though.

Zerglinator

08-05-2013

THlS IS SPARTA

Mundo

08-05-2013

The font is fine if you can maybe just swap a different one and lowercase L.

If not then maybe just look into censoring some words that use L in replace of the i. Sort of how you did with one.

**** < uses a one instead of i and gets censored, but if used a lower case L then it would display the word.

Trashcam

08-06-2013

dont ruin my name

Arctic Bro

08-06-2013

in game font too please D:!

Everspace

08-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrundIe View Post
dont ruin my name
Trundie is ADORABLE.