Trundle's pick rate is still only 2%.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeorgeBush2016

08-05-2013

He doesn't really do much as a champion compared to other junglers. Now, if you gave him back his 70% slow on lvl 5 pillar... then we'd be seeing more jungle trundles.

Viktorious Alekt

08-05-2013

I used to like Trundle a lot this season. But, I stopped, because of people constantly walking through my pillar when perfectly placed... they just walk inside the pillar without collision. That was a real down for me.

Plague of Gripes

08-05-2013

I'd like to try him but he's too expensive for my six month old account right now. He's not exactly hot in the LCS so I doubt I'd discover he's OP or anything. So he stays on the tier 3 backburner.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-05-2013
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charzin View Post
As a student in Law school, I was wondering: Are Riot's Lawyers LoL players that happen to be Laywers as a profession, or Lawyers that don't even play the game?

If the latter, will you ever have openings for LoL enthusiast Lawyers?
They play the game, and most of them are at least decent at it, some are quite good.

Von Nicklesnout

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theras Arkna View Post
Those champions have inspired aesthetics, but they aren't copies of an existing IP. Lux has a steel legion skin, its canon that women can't be space marines. And Bear Calvary Sejuani is inspired by Russia. Herp.
The Sisters of Battle are about as close to Space Marines as women get, which is more or less the inspiration behind Steel Legion Lux, just like how the Grey Knights are for Garen.

Lightvein

08-05-2013

@Zileas

Why the silence on this very long interim between champions? It's been 7 weeks I believe. The crowds are becoming restless.

GreenThunda

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
As it was once said...

http://xkcd.com/54/
Wait, how is the average only 1/114?

There are 10 champions per game... that means, the average pick rate in game of a champ should be 10/114.

Unless you're saying the 1/114 is of total picks.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-05-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
Wait, how is the average only 1/114?

There are 10 champions per game... that means, the average pick rate in game of a champ should be 10/114.

Unless you're saying the 1/114 is of total picks.
This is the chance that any particular pick is that champion, not the rate per game. You would want to multiply the number by 10 to get the average # of appearances per game. And yes, I did exclude ARAM in my report check ;p

Luscious Lenny

08-05-2013

Quote:
This is the chance that any particular pick is that champion, not the rate per game. You would want to multiply the number by 10 to get the average # of appearances per game. And yes, I did exclude ARAM in my report check ;p
You are not taking into account that Blind pick is 2/114

Leo the yordle

08-05-2013

Quote:
Zileas pls. I use LoL to get away from math. ;_;

..considering how terrible I am at this game that might explain a few things.