love the new que penalty system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mtn Dewcalypse

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
You would have had to decline a lot more than that over the course of 6 hours. And they would have had to be back to back declines, without advancing to champion select.

Also, to get a penalty of 30 minutes means you were recently punished for dodging. This is a frequent thing for you.
I wish that was the case, unless my friend was spamming the queue while i was afk, it wasnt that many declines
i did dodge one champ select, but that's it.

Buderfingers

08-05-2013

Quote:
You would have had to decline a lot more than that over the course of 6 hours. And they would have had to be back to back declines, without advancing to champion select.

Also, to get a penalty of 30 minutes means you were recently punished for dodging. This is a frequent thing for you.
get dunk'd

Colonel Fabulous

08-05-2013

You know what's annoying? Going through six ranked lobbies before you even start the game and the game's over in 25 minutes.

Because of people who dodge.

pinguihome

08-05-2013

Think of it like this. Every time you dodge, you waste 9 other peoples time. Somewhere between 1-2 minutes 9 people=9-18 minutes of wasted time per dodge.
3 dodges= 27-54 minutes of time youve taken from other people.

Mtn Dewcalypse

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMUM TRYHARD View Post
You know what's annoying? Going through six ranked lobbies before you even start the game and the game's over in 25 minutes.

Because of people who dodge.
i really dont understand why you guys think im talking about the lobby
when i specifically say queue, as in the queue to get in the lobby

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

08-05-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonstone Lord View Post
I wish that was the case, unless my friend was spamming the queue while i was afk, it wasnt that many declines
i did dodge one champ select, but that's it.
Sounds like your friend kept spam queueing up when you weren't there. The timer is put in place to prevent this from happening, because it wastes other summoner's time. It's really a way of saying 'hey, hold up a bit before trying again'. Of course this is compounded because you recently dodged a game in champ select.

Mtn Dewcalypse

08-05-2013

Quote:
Sounds like your friend kept spam queueing up when you weren't there. The timer is put in place to prevent this from happening, because it wastes other summoner's time. It's really a way of saying 'hey, hold up a bit before trying again'. Of course this is compounded because you recently dodged a game in champ select.
hmm ok
thanks for taking the time to post
now i get to whine to my friend

Kattron

08-05-2013

Quote:
i assume you have a lower than average iq and just want attention as you didn't even read my op

keep living off welfare
Oh the irony

Charrend

08-05-2013

Its back.....

Go complain about doublelift Ebon...

XxMLG420NoScopeX

08-05-2013

Quote:
hmm ok
thanks for taking the time to post
now i get to whine to my friend
Don't go blaming your friend. This is completely your fault for letting him onto your account.