Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Propylene

11-12-2010

This is a dumb topic either way. This game isn't even 1v1. You can be strong, but as long as there's a team that's evenly matched, one champ will not make a huge difference as boths sides will have a carry and caster. Many people said Tryn, but Tryn is only if his team is winning, in a equal match he would maybe kill one person before he gets that KO.

Setura

11-12-2010

personaly i think for melee chars its defenetly Tryn and for range i think twich can be preaty kick arss

DarkBurn

11-12-2010

I personally would say Morde, Any of the right click champs are easily countered with Thornmail + Rand. Even trynd and then you just make him your pet and have the little melee/ranged carry eat the other team

Neurons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I think Trynd's the strongest.

Cyrad

11-12-2010

Twitch. A fed Twitch can single-handedly kill an entire team by himself.

I lost a 5v3 because the enemy had a fed Twitch with two good tanks/supports keeping him practically untouchable.

Narssisstic

11-12-2010

Trynd or Olaf.

Except a Trynd would have his items before 80 minutes and it would already be GG.

garbluck

11-12-2010

i always two shot dps with anivia late game

Bahamu

11-12-2010

Trynd first. But that champ should be extinguished.

Jax second. Tri + Guinsoo + BV + Atmas + Hextech. WIth this build and a Red Elixir he has 4.5k health, 2.3 AS when ult reachs 10stacks, 350+ dmg, 150 armor, and 200+ MR with his ult on. And 1k+ burst with leap + empower + Hextech active.

Ive made a 3v5 ranked game lasst forever. Jax, Poppy and Kennen vs GP, Ashe, Galio, Nid, Kat. We semi-aced them several times but we couldnt push cause we were too hurt, inhibrs down, and Nid always escaped, so in the end we surrendered.

And akali cause her passive too.

Draik

11-12-2010

my obvius choices would be trynd because you can do more with 6 seconds as the time passes.

udyr because he gets pretty much defense and ofense and if he is in trouble well, he can just bear stance away xDDD

twitch because he ace the whole team before they get in range to hit him xD

then no one has mention it but i would say veigar, as far as i've played he is the one who can archive the highest ap. at late game your q farming can grant you 100+ ap with enough ap you should be able to bring down anyone on one hit and if you multiple hit with meteor then the teamfight is decided :P also his r gets stronger as the time passes being a 1spell ko for the other team's casters.

DualCollision

11-12-2010

I Think Mundo isn't the strongest, but definitely top 5 after i watched him 1vs4 a team the other day, and I'm talking higher ELO here!