Get ready for the Snowdown Showdown *UPDATE: Starts 12/17*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fayd

Adjudicator

12-14-2009

Riot, will there be a way to gift items to a friend? I've got a friend who probably wouldn't buy the skin for themselves (prohibited by budget) but would really like one or two of them...Being the time of giving, I would perhaps like to give one or more of them to him. Is this going to be ready in time?

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

Will any/All of the skins be available for IP purchase as well, or strictly RP.? I really hope everything is always available in IP. Or us college students are SOL. =(

Shrump

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayd View Post
Riot, will there be a way to gift items to a friend? I've got a friend who probably wouldn't buy the skin for themselves (prohibited by budget) but would really like one or two of them...Being the time of giving, I would perhaps like to give one or more of them to him. Is this going to be ready in time?
You can buy him a Game card from Best Buy or something

Aekero

12-14-2009

Teemo has something on his backpack that's the same color as his has, makes him look like he's goldilocks

edit:
99% (only 100% because they haven't answered you) sure that skins are RP only, in keeping with not selling power, skins are probably the only item that will always be RP only.

Kalarix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

I can't help but notice these are all Christmas themed...
Very diverse riot...

Garuro

12-14-2009

Need a XMas dress for Warwick =P
Little cute Puppy
But Very Nice Idea
oh and i wish ya all a marry christmas

MFG
Garuro

Iselia

12-14-2009

I'm really tempted to buy Nidalee just to get the skin. **** you Riot! x_x

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarix View Post
I can't help but notice these are all Christmas themed...
Very diverse riot...
Yes but its consumer Xmas theme, not religious Christmas Themed. No Udyr gaining fist of the North Star and switching to Gold Stance, Myrrh stance, and Frankincense stance.

OmniOblivion

12-14-2009

sweet. too bad I need Riot points for them...

HideGoSeek

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
Yes but its consumer Xmas theme, not religious Christmas Themed. No Udyr gaining fist of the North Star and switching to Gold Stance, Myrrh stance, and Frankincense stance.
+1