Vote League of Legends for PC Game of the Year!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big McLarge Huge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

12-12-2009

Congrats.. With the best yet to come.. This is a good sign..

Xaxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2009

WOOOOOT! Go LoL! Even though i voted for yall, sry to say but with all the credit its getting I think Aion or WoW will be winning this year.

Cukos

12-12-2009

voted

Oathe

12-12-2009

Voted for it as well. Awsome game

Vladou

12-12-2009

Voted, it's in the bag for LoL! If you get voted think about us, and send some Riot Points our way, just in time for Christmas!

Alistar

12-12-2009

weird that lol isnt available for voting for 'best multiplayer game of the year'. oh well

caneda1

12-12-2009

Voted!

Grob

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
Sadly, I was going to vote for the Sims 3. Then I realized that I needed an account and was too lazy to make one. Maybe it's for the better.
I was going to vote LoL...then I saw DoW2....then I realized I dont have a Gamespy account so I cant vote..

Maybe it is for the better?

TheBayHarborButcher

12-12-2009

Why? Good game but no where near GOTY material.

Best multiplayer game of the year; maybe. I would put it in the nomination list for sure.

TheBayHarborButcher

12-12-2009

LOL. they don't have dragon age or call of duty? wtf is this garbage? I dont even like MW2 multiplayer but its not on goty list cmon...

12345678 ... 10