Tried to download the game but it wont open

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToirCigam

06-20-2013

I have downloaded copied it to my applications folder but it still wont run. Suggestions? Read something about having to find the files in side the RAD folder inside the app. It lead me to the user kernal but it still wont let me run it what am i supposed to do?

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

06-20-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

You're likely running the game from the DMG file you downloaded. You need to copy it out of that window and into your applications folder. Once it is in your applications folder it should run fine.

Pulse Ryot

06-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBrentmeister View Post
You're likely running the game from the DMG file you downloaded. You need to copy it out of that window and into your applications folder. Once it is in your applications folder it should run fine.
i need a bit of help too, when i re-downloaded LoL it started updating.. it's been stuk at 49% for an hour, once it finished then for somereason went back to 33% what should i do beside re opening the client?

Berzerker7393

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulse Ryot View Post
i need a bit of help too, when i re-downloaded LoL it started updating.. it's been stuk at 49% for an hour, once it finished then for somereason went back to 33% what should i do beside re opening the client?

i have been having the same problem it goes from 99% to 33% and then it shows unspecified error

IS18b22e499a126e51f3df1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2013

i have the same problem as toircigam, i copied it from the .dmg to my app folder, then i tried running it but it simply wont launch, ive made a thread about it, and no one seems to care. any ideas?