[Olaf] Blood and Thunder! Victory at Sea!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamble7

10-27-2010

Played another game as olaf just now.. and i finally did not suck balls. I had some really nice solo kills on TF and MF, and they werent happy about them either. People see the low hp and they just want to get the last couple hit in.. but they odn't happen. And **** me on the damage of Olafs nuke. It tears right through squishies. My only problem was at the end of the game I got overconfident on what I could do and started trying to 1v5..
Fail.

Depictionx

10-27-2010

Great guide love the humour and the guide as a whole used to do a jungle lifesteal olaf but this is definetely much better.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerofWords View Post
Split your lungs with blood and thunder? When you see the white whale? Break your backs and crack your oars, men? If you wish to prevail? This ivory leg is what propels me? Harpoons thrust in the sky? Aim directly for his crooked brow? And look him straight in the eye?

White whale?

Holy grail?
Not quite.

Take Olaf's name.

Now add a "g" in there somewhere.

Now do a google search.

That's all I'm going to give you. I think a direct link might be a bannable offense, lol.

WithoutSkill

10-27-2010

Chop chop

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutSkill View Post
Chop chop
Urge to kill...

...RISING...

sawzall

11-04-2010

I'd like to add a possible edit to your jungle. If you take wolves before blue golem, you'll hit lvl 3. makes sense to me the health is a happy gain.

Burning Rose

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawzall View Post
I'd like to add a possible edit to your jungle. If you take wolves before blue golem, you'll hit lvl 3. makes sense to me the health is a happy gain.
Well, the wolves take a lot of Undertows. Personally, since I advocate starting leveling E at level 3, it doesn't make enough of a difference to me to mandate that increased mana management difficulty and health cost before Golem.

Commando Wolf

11-10-2010

O DEAR GOD HE FOUND ME!!!

hahahaha best part...herherm besides the guide of course... I SHALL TRY IT

Burning Rose

11-23-2010

Super-bump time.

The world needs more Olaf!

H4ppyK4t

11-26-2010

Guess i'm kinda a nooby but what are mana per 5 per level seals? is that flat mana per level or mana reg every 5 secs?