@Morello: About Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaosneobreakage

06-11-2013

I'm not some experienced LoL player but I really like to use Fiora. Anything you guys can do to make her better is fine by me.

turkeyBACON

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
... I do want to make Riposte way better.
I hope this includes giving her a proper animation where she parries with her dagger; like it was originally intended. I believe it was tech that was holding it back, is that still true?

Aerophobia

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty Demoness View Post
I main her, and I know that I'm one of the better Fiora players out there. However, as a champion and within the meta, she isn't in a great spot, as evidenced by the massive amount of hate threads on her.

I was curious if you had any specific plans, and maybe general thoughts on her kit.

EDIT: Not the first Riot post, but I still really appreciate their opinion in this regard.
Would be nice if heimer was even worthy of hate threads. He's been in a bad state for so long that its just generally known and people dont even bother to argue for or against him at all.

Darkpsycho

Recruiter

06-11-2013

I think her riposte should slow or stun but then again it's easy to avoid getting riposte if you're a hero like Vlad which in one game he completely avoid auto attacking me and rocked me every time. And I feel like her passive is really underpowered. It's decent at early game for sustain but later game it hardly does a thing at least from what I realized. I haven't played her in a while but I did main her for quite some time and enjoy her as a hero but with no CC and her passive kinda being useless when someone is ranged and you can only get 1 stack from minions just made her kinda meh. I think her passive needs a change as well as a CC added to her skill set.

Eaglewolf

06-11-2013

Well she is amazing on dominion.

Ajido

06-11-2013

Quote:
As far as design-driven total reworks, yes he is.
I've never been more terrified of a rework in my LoL playing life time. I love Heimerdinger the way he is and hit Platinum playing him and have maintained over a 60% win rate. He's perfectly fine and could use a couple quality of life buffs but most definitely does not need a rework. You make me very sad Riot. Please don't ruin my favorite champion.

Dynamod123

06-11-2013

Quote:
Yep. It's more noise tan truth that Fiora's bad. If you're sub-plat, play Fiora and win all you'd like.
QFT XD gonna let all my friends know that I'm not crazy now.

Banana B1ast

06-11-2013

Quote:
As far as design-driven total reworks, yes he is.
I saw in the magma chamber video he had 3 turrets.. is this one of the plans for him?

Drizzek

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
I've never been more terrified of a rework in my LoL playing life time. I love Heimerdinger the way he is and hit Platinum playing him and have maintained over a 60% win rate. He's perfectly fine and could use a couple quality of life buffs but most definitely does not need a rework. You make me very sad Riot. Please don't ruin my favorite champion.
Same here about Yi, though maybe not, since the only thing I'm concerned about is quite very stupid: model design and voice, mainly his taunt and dance which I love to spam :P. But that's just me and my stupidity and I know that there's plenty other DunkMaster fans that have different opinion than me, so have little to say here
Morello said in some talk about Irelia that there's no guarantee the champion you have today won't be changed in future. Besides, who knows, maybe the change will be for better and the change won't actually derive that much from his original. That saying... I still hope taunt and dance won't be touched in Yi D:

Sirz Benjie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2013

You guy are forgetting that when fiora came out she single handedly dominated the twisted treeline. solod dragon as soon as she picked up wriggle's lanturn, and,where in my opinion "nerf irelia" first came into real perspective(fiora penta kills with just ult, nerf irelia).
Anyway, fiora isn't a bad champion, she just offers very little to contribute to the team with her kit, and is more for players who really play for themselves.
Putting that aside, I'm a little annoyed that after the changes to heimerdinger were announced, that 4 other reworks have already happened or are happening before heimer, when heimer was the #1 most needed of these reworks. Karma and eve were fine before.