@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

06-06-2013
7 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think the discount was only for PFE since he was kind of the introduction to that tier. I don't feel bad about 3200 with the quality of these things, especially considering the time and effort they take.
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.

SarenArterius

06-06-2013

Boom ^

Calling Clouds

06-06-2013

YAY HlPPALUS!!

Bakabridget

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
Please Hippalus. What is the gender of the champion? It's all I want to know.

UnderworldH4des

06-06-2013

Quote:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Our hero!!

imweasel09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2013

Quote:
Is this the plan for all ultimate skins going forward or is it a case by case basis?

shaedi123

06-06-2013

Quote:
de-stroyed.

I still think it's a ridiculous price, even half off is more than I'd spend. Highway robbery.

And yea, I have money. I'll go naked and spend the money on like... 5 gallons of hummus instead.

Laxtras

06-06-2013

Quote:
(✌゚∀゚)☞

YES!!!

bring it on!!!

octavian1127

06-06-2013

it was scripted to make hippalus look good... since everybody hates morello anyways

Shiralune

06-06-2013

Quote:
ok, i have to give this one to you.