LeBlanc is FINE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealto

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick182 View Post
I actually have some friends that don't let me play her on premades because they think that she's underpowered... How could she cause that impression on some people if she's really that OP?
Brain damage.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

11-03-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=323041

This post shows you are dead wrong

Gorchek

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanksALatte View Post
Gorchek's games as her

20/10/2
10/1/7
9/3/1
18/4/3
0/1/4

Defending your OP champ much?

Congrats, your single target damage makes it an instant 4v5, then proceeds to spam your spells.

I see you killing one champ...you don't seem to be dieing really...at all...and you get your burst in kill a champ and live, these are things annie, veiger, etc, CAN'T do. AND they have to use flash to get in. LeBlanc can use her flash to GET OUT. Stun her? Good thing she has a passive that makes stunning her pointless. Suppression? Oh wait, that gets shaken off too
Lol, and I lost the two games where I got 18-20 kills. Some of those were with my level 20 buddy against other 20s. Get over yourself.

Cozalt

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanksALatte View Post
Gorchek's games as her

20/10/2
10/1/7
9/3/1
18/4/3
0/1/4

Defending your OP champ much?

Congrats, your single target damage makes it an instant 4v5, then proceeds to spam your spells.

I see you killing one champ...you don't seem to be dieing really...at all...and you get your burst in kill a champ and live, these are things annie, veiger, etc, CAN'T do. AND they have to use flash to get in. LeBlanc can use her flash to GET OUT. Stun her? Good thing she has a passive that makes stunning her pointless. Suppression? Oh wait, that gets shaken off too
Exactly.

OP: Why even post this? You yourself romp with her and you want her to stay the same. Even people who play her are saying "she's so fun to play! but yeah she's super OP"

If you really think they aren't going to nerf her LIKE CRAZY then I feel sorry for you.

losersPearl

11-03-2010

flashing 5 times under 3 seconds is pretty op, a few tweaks is all, not a full on murder like what happened to heimer

Gorchek

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozalt View Post
Exactly.

OP: Why even post this? You yourself romp with her and you want her to stay the same. Even people who play her are saying "she's so fun to play! but yeah she's super OP"

If you really think they aren't going to nerf her LIKE CRAZY then I feel sorry for you.
Er, check the post above you. I actually lost those two games I got super fed because LeBlanc is average-poor in teamfights and late game. It's hard to kill just one target and still live, and its even harder to kill two. Its more of a 4v4, really. And some of those games were against level 20s.

Also, HotshotGG can go 16-1 as Nidalee against average-bad players NIDALEE MUST BE OP.

dogbiter

11-03-2010

other assasins doesnt have so much survivability. dunno, lets see what happens next patch