So this is the community's new appraoch to prevent a nerf on LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracozero

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
Nope, you got it all wrong. I've seen plenty of ashe's outlane every one of the listed, and she's actually the hardest counter to Morde in mid imo, heroes except LeBlanc, why? BECAUSE THERES NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT HER. She steps one foot over the safety line and she gets bursted for over half of her hp.

Riot should tone down her laning phase and buff her late game? Would that work?
I've seen a lot of tristanas, annies, mordes, urgots, etc etc etc outlane ashe.

See what I did there?

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
I've seen a lot of tristanas, annies, mordes, urgots, etc etc etc outlane ashe.

See what I did there?

That argument just doesn't work. Sorry...

Dracozero

11-03-2010

Quote:
That argument just doesn't work. Sorry...
But somehow "I've seen ashe outmid tristana, urgot, etc and she is IMO the hardest counter to mord" works?

wheresmyfreename

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
But somehow "I've seen ashe outmid tristana, urgot, etc and she is IMO the hardest counter to mord" works?

Urgot is widely considered one of the most useless champs in the game. We're talking about hereoes who actually do something passed the laning phase.

SoulBlazerX

11-03-2010

I've played against leblanc and she is a very squishy character. You need a lot of courage to go against her. Sure her nukes do a lot of damage early game but the least of the cool downs is 6 seconds and you can kill her very easily in 6 seconds later game. With akali I owned leblanc every time. The last game i played the other team leblanc had 4 kills and 15 death (11 of the death from me XD). She was completely useless at that point and we won easily (25/11/5 my final score)

I've also played as leblanc, and found that if i fail to kill a champion with the skills I would be screwed unless my teammates helped me. Any snare or stun would own her in seconds.

Strategy against her don't let her get the first attack.

Dracozero

11-03-2010

Quote:
Urgot is widely considered one of the most useless champs in the game. We're talking about hereoes who actually do something passed the laning phase.
Like, you know, Tristana, Pantheon, Vladimir, Kassadin, Veigar, Annie, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser and so on?

SprinkKnoT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploD View Post
She does 700 dmg more over vig, with the same items, same everything.
I play tf, she can harras me without taking a SINGLE hit NOT ONE.
If I yellow card her, I can do slight dmg, but at lvl 5, after my stun is done she can kill me in a 3 spell combo.
I'm not sure if anyone else can do that? Take no dmg, kill me in 3 hits with me using a stun and no ignite.
End game, with banshees, which doesnt matter, she pops it with a Q, ults uses Q again does 700+ dmg.
Then uses one other spell or something and I'm insta dead, taking probably 200+ more dmg then I have HP.
I love how people try to rationalize her, she is OP, enough said ffs.
I played her, and my FIRST game I went 19-0-7 hmmm. Second, 9-2-7.
I look mid against a VIG, and then an ashe.
I can dodge everything, do 1/2 of their hp and then I'm back to a spot where I can't be slowed even.
I feel almost bad for owning people so hard. There isn't a logical 1v1 counter unless your lucky.
In team fights you can insta kill EVERYONE except a tank. Even without being massively fed.
Not to mention lvl 2, I did 1/2 of vigs hp while he hit with me 2 spells for...250 dmgish?
Play blanc, Win, Profit.

She is OP. If you disagree, idiocy. Like saying twitch wasn't OP 20 patches ago.
You can TRYYYYYYYYYY to rationalize with by saying YOU CAN DO THIS, OR SHE CANT DO THIS.
You're looking at it all wrong and trying to be a bigger nerd and prove someone wrong.
OP IS OP AS OP WILL BE OP.

Oh and cooldowns, so you have 15 seconds after she rapes half your hp to do some poke, which is she stays back and doesnt allow her to take damage(which a person with a brain does) and comes back, oh WAIT, half your hp gone AGAIN and she takes NO DAMAGE. Wonderful.

Concept, RELEASE A HERO, That ISN'T OP, Maybe have to BUFF someone on release?
Not make a hero I can just buy and go 19-0? It's seriously a joke.
Did you count in Veigar's Q's passive? If not you are missing a huge part of his character design and where a good portion of his damage is from. All casters out damage Veigar untill he is fed or farmed. Veigar does the most damage in the game once farmed.

TheShortestPath

11-03-2010

Quote:
Pretending that she's not OP?

As fun as she is, and how powerful she is, she's still going to get nerfed. Sorry LeBlanc players, time to find a new hero come patch time.

Honestly, she spams her-high damage high-CC spells in the lane to no end, she is hands down the BEST laner in the game right now, except for maybe Morde, who has no CC and no escape.

Everybody keeps saying that she's equal to if not worse than Kassadin, I've read that way too many times and laugh at that every time. Kassadin can only dream of bursting like she can, and her cooldowns are lower too!!!!

She's far and away the bet at her role, which is why she's gonna get nerfed :O

JonneyMarket

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploD View Post
She does 700 dmg more over vig, with the same items, same everything.
I play tf, she can harras me without taking a SINGLE hit NOT ONE.
If I yellow card her, I can do slight dmg, but at lvl 5, after my stun is done she can kill me in a 3 spell combo.
I'm not sure if anyone else can do that? Take no dmg, kill me in 3 hits with me using a stun and no ignite.
End game, with banshees, which doesnt matter, she pops it with a Q, ults uses Q again does 700+ dmg.
Then uses one other spell or something and I'm insta dead, taking probably 200+ more dmg then I have HP.
I love how people try to rationalize her, she is OP, enough said ffs.
I played her, and my FIRST game I went 19-0-7 hmmm. Second, 9-2-7.
I look mid against a VIG, and then an ashe.
I can dodge everything, do 1/2 of their hp and then I'm back to a spot where I can't be slowed even.
I feel almost bad for owning people so hard. There isn't a logical 1v1 counter unless your lucky.
In team fights you can insta kill EVERYONE except a tank. Even without being massively fed.
Not to mention lvl 2, I did 1/2 of vigs hp while he hit with me 2 spells for...250 dmgish?
Play blanc, Win, Profit.

She is OP. If you disagree, idiocy. Like saying twitch wasn't OP 20 patches ago.
You can TRYYYYYYYYYY to rationalize with by saying YOU CAN DO THIS, OR SHE CANT DO THIS.
You're looking at it all wrong and trying to be a bigger nerd and prove someone wrong.
OP IS OP AS OP WILL BE OP.

Oh and cooldowns, so you have 15 seconds after she rapes half your hp to do some poke, which is she stays back and doesnt allow her to take damage(which a person with a brain does) and comes back, oh WAIT, half your hp gone AGAIN and she takes NO DAMAGE. Wonderful.

Concept, RELEASE A HERO, That ISN'T OP, Maybe have to BUFF someone on release?
Not make a hero I can just buy and go 19-0? It's seriously a joke.
I think your numbers are a bit inflated.