LeBlanc is FINE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampf0x

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanksALatte View Post
Gorchek's games as her

20/10/2
10/1/7
9/3/1
18/4/3
0/1/4

Defending your OP champ much?

Congrats, your single target damage makes it an instant 4v5, then proceeds to spam your spells.

I see you killing one champ...you don't seem to be dieing really...at all...and you get your burst in kill a champ and live, these are things annie, veiger, etc, CAN'T do. AND they have to use flash to get in. LeBlanc can use her flash to GET OUT. Stun her? Good thing she has a passive that makes stunning her pointless. Suppression? Oh wait, that gets shaken off too
Thanksalatte's games with LeBlanc:

None.

Well, looks like we've got an expert here folks.

PsychopathicBear

11-03-2010

remember how everyone cried about urgot being OP?
How about Lux?

...sooner or later you'll learn how she works, then you'll rape her like any other champion

ReadInPeace

11-03-2010

*Snip*

Was too hasty replying and made no sense. My apologies.

Rogmarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychopathicBear View Post
remember how everyone cried about urgot being OP?
How about Lux?

...sooner or later you'll learn how she works, then you'll rape her like any other champion
I never saw any serious complaints about Urgot or Lux being OP.

PsychopathicBear

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogmarz View Post
I never saw any serious complaints about Urgot or Lux being OP.
I did.
then the UP whiners started cropping up, and the "omg urgot is OP" QQers downvoted them all

BroForgotnglory

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadInPeace View Post
Banshee's Veil, I heard she hates it... no really, a LB player said it. :P

Try to bait her into opening on someone, then arrive with your mates and make her pay.

^ This.

A lot of people havent learned how to counter her, and banshee viel will shut down a leblanc extremely fast.

She relies on dashing in throwing her q and r, then dashing out. so obviously, if you block either Q or R you can kill her before she kills you. Really her Q R combo is insanely powerful, and people dont realize that there getting silenced twice thus the reason there unable to do anything to her.

Really my only problem with leblanc his how often her ultimate is up and how easy it is for her to harass with it. Maybe extend the ultimates cooldown just a bit, or add a 1 second delay to her dash effect, being nuked for half of your health and not even being able to get a single auto attack off on her can be extremely annoying.

ImBahBz

11-03-2010

I will re-iterate what I said on page 1.

If you feed ANY champ as much as thanksalatte showed, they will do exactly the same thing or perhaps even better.

She is like a ranged kassadin with morgs ult lite, she's an assassin and if you give her the kills she wants she is going to become a stronger assassin. If you give Akali 20 kills, and continue not to buy a single piece of MR, you will get the same results.

Ravel

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanksALatte View Post
Congrats, your single target damage makes it an instant 4v5, then proceeds to spam your spells.
Poppy does the same thing - and nobody can stop her other than the target that she's hunting...

caution

11-03-2010

Yeah I was getting stunned and instagibbed by a veigar when I was katarina the other day, I didnt complain because thats all veigar can do, and then wait for CD's before doling out more pain.

Same thing with leblanc.

The people who are saying she is OP are the ones who never buy any MR and wonder why theyre getting roflstomped in every team fight.

ReadInPeace

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroForgotnglory View Post
^ This.

A lot of people havent learned how to counter her, and banshee viel will shut down a leblanc extremely fast.
To add to my comment about Veil, I was LB myself. And I could handle her better than she could me, eventhough she was more fed and had more AP. However, my MR and spellshield won the day.

So yah, grab dat Veil. As you'd do against any combo-reliant caster assassin.