LeBlanc is FINE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorchek

11-03-2010

I will be really disappointed in you, Morello, if you decide to nerf her just because of the screaming masses (despite this forum downvoting every post and thread calling for a nerf to her damage, which is surprising but correct).

Quote:
LeBlanc does single target damage
Quote:
does single target damage
Quote:
single target
Quote:
single
Annie, Anivia, and Veigar, who have been bursting down squishies since the dawn of time, can do area-of-effect damage (veigar a little less, but w/e). Annie bear-stuns and incinerates your team, while Anivia slows and stuns your team, and Veigar... stuns and damages your team.

My point, is that these casters all do good AoE damage; doing this extra damage to nearby targets obliterates the entire team at once and reduces the damage you'll need to do to kill them when your spells come back up. When LeBlanc drops a target, she has to start all over again on a different target; they'll only be not at full health if your team helps. Annie, Veigar, and Anivia don't have to worry about starting on a new target who is at full health, because their damage splashes onto them.

Do I need to quote it again? LeBlanc does single target damage. People are very selfish; they only noticed that they died to LB. "Zomg! She killed me with her 'only' two significant nukes and two weaker ones! She must be overpowered!" Totally ignoring the fact that the rest of his team is un-CC'd and un-harmed.

Now, let's translate that to Annie: "Zomg! Annie killed me from full health with all her spells, and nearly killed half of my other teammates! Stunned em, too! She's balanced."

"Zomg! Veigar burst me down from full health, stunned my whole team, and nearly killed half of them! There goes Anivia, slowing the entire team, stunning half of it, and bursting a squishy down."

Are you guys that dumb? Really? That dumb? She's even more "kill-one-person-then-dies,or-can't-do-no-more" than pre-buff Akali was.

urgh this topic makes me mad even more so that morello even entertained the notion that she was overpowered

I will agree, however, that her laning is stupid. The range on sigil is huge, and the mana costs are... what? only 70-80? how is that even possible... You can nerf those. Gladly. But don't think for a second that she won't be as useless as Swain if you nerf her damage.

ReadInPeace

11-03-2010

Tru dat.

Must be coincidential, but I have your title as my personal message in-game.

Lot of unjustified QQ... people could learn over time. ^^

seresibyl

11-03-2010

Nah, she's not really.

Her burst is way too high, and her escape is way too good.

She will be nerfed regardless if you think she's fine or not, lol :P

But whatever ^_^;

Rick182

11-03-2010

I actually have some friends that don't let me play her on premades because they think that she's underpowered... How could she cause that impression on some people if she's really that OP?

ThanksALatte

11-03-2010

Gorchek's games as her

20/10/2
10/1/7
9/3/1
18/4/3
0/1/4

Defending your OP champ much?

Congrats, your single target damage makes it an instant 4v5, then proceeds to spam your spells.

I see you killing one champ...you don't seem to be dieing really...at all...and you get your burst in kill a champ and live, these are things annie, veiger, etc, CAN'T do. AND they have to use flash to get in. LeBlanc can use her flash to GET OUT. Stun her? Good thing she has a passive that makes stunning her pointless. Suppression? Oh wait, that gets shaken off too

Rogmarz

11-03-2010

Right, and Morello will just decide to listen to you instead because you're the only one who knows true balance.

ImBahBz

11-03-2010

well if you feed any champ that much of course they are going to be over powered.

PsychopathicBear

11-03-2010

I completely agree with Gorchek. She's fine, learn how she works and counter her accordingly

ReadInPeace

11-03-2010

Banshee's Veil, I heard she hates it... no really, a LB player said it. :P

Try to bait her into opening on someone, then arrive with your mates and make her pay.

gun fu panda

11-03-2010

Low cooldowns
Great escape
Low mana costs
High damage

Leblanc is like Ezreal is in former glory, but moreso.