The more I play Mundo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Novascourge

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Executioner's Calling vs. Mundo ult is pretty gay actually. Doesn't work on lifesteal or regeneration, seems weird it specifically counters Mundo.

Lifesteal maybe, but I'm 99% sure it does effect regeneration. More likely then not, it was given the same properties as Tristana's Explosive Shot (which does effect regen) active with a reduced DoT.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novascourge View Post
Lifesteal maybe, but I'm 99% sure it does effect regeneration. More likely then not, it was given the same properties as Tristana's Explosive Shot (which does effect regen) active with a reduced DoT.
Oh, well that explains it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-09-2009

It does affect regen. It does not affect lifesteal for the moment. I do believe that's being discussed for a couple patches down the line, though.

Novascourge

12-09-2009

The one thing I don't like about Executioners Calling is if you tag someone with it, and then try to attack a turret, it instantly locks to you

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-09-2009

Well this goes for any DoT: Teemo, Twitch, Tristana, etc.

Grotsnik

12-10-2009

I find Mundo works best when not as the tank but as the physical support/second tank role. With any amount of life and Merc treads, he's able to put huge amounts of pressure on squishies, forcing them to flee or eat some pretty hefty damage.

He's a pretty good Aegis or Starks mule seeing as his end game is lackluster.

He's pretty boss in Twisted Treeline, though.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

Basically:

MUNDO TOO STRONG FOR YOU.

dreamydischarge

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrot View Post
the more i realize that, while not a dps champion, he still does great damage. I've think of him as the only sustained damage champion. While lacking in burst damage, he more than makes up for it (imo) with the combination of damage and survivability.

That is to say, it's very hard to kill mundo (and if the enemy team focuses mundo first, they're probably going to lose that fight.) but, in tandem with the reduced crowd control from his w skill, he can still kill opposing squishies very easily, while simultaneously making it much more difficult for them to attacking yours (by slowing them with cleavers.)

to be fair, this is more of an observation regarding mundo with my build. I've seen some dps mundo builds, but have yet to see them succeed. If anyone's actually gotten a good attack speed mundo going, that would probably be a different story.

and then you play a good team
?????
Fail