Fizz Counters + More

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealJoko

05-28-2013

I main Mid lane, and am still pretty new, 9 games into provisional (3/6 :/). I was just wondering who Fizz, my main midlaner, hard counters and who hard counters him. I understand that there are a lot of factors into this, but I was wondering about specific champions that I should avoid, and others that I should definitely play Fizz against.

Just a QQ: last game, I carried my team (18/6) and was sooo fed I could one shot their teemo/caitlyn and even Vlad sometimes. However, our ADC, Sivir (even considered an ADC anymore?) proceeded to get First Blood, then end up going 1/12 feeding their Caitlyn who hard carried them to a win. We had a Warwick top lane (WTF). We actually had a competent jungler (Sej) and a great support (Leona). However, the Leona (7/7) ended with more kills than Sivir. Bronze here I come.

Anywho, Tl;DR: Who does Fizz hard counter? Who hard counters Fizz? I'm going to Bronze I </3.

NotBuzzJack

05-28-2013

He counters a lot of people, it's stupid.

High5Me

05-28-2013

Fizz is good against AP casters without escapes, such as Lux and Karthus. He's bad against champs with targeted cc such as Ryze.

LSA

05-28-2013

Fizz gets murdered by people who can survive his burst for example, everyone if you counterbuild.

Seriously, if you get enough mr where he can't burst you down in one go in a teamfight then he's useless

Silences and easy to land hard cc wrecks him.

TheRealJoko

05-28-2013

So his biggest counter is Ryze? Are there any other big counters to him?

Thanks for the input!

LSA

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoko View Post
So his biggest counter is Ryze? Are there any other big counters to him?

Thanks for the input!
His biggest counter really isn't Ryze. People say that, but it's mainly a skill matchup. A good ryze will wreck a good fizz, a good fizz will wreck a good ryze.

Cass is good against Fizz. Swain is also good, though it's mainly a skill matchup, a good Swain will most likely win over an equally skilled Fizz.

Jayce and Darius can kick the living **** out of Fizz.

Takazok

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post
His biggest counter really isn't Ryze. People say that, but it's mainly a skill matchup. A good ryze will wreck a good fizz, a good fizz will wreck a good ryze.

Cass is good against Fizz. Swain is also good, though it's mainly a skill matchup, a good Swain will most likely win over an equally skilled Fizz.
Cass isn't safe against Fizz. Fizz can kill her at level 2 unless she pushes hard and could possibly dodge her ults after lvl 6 fights

TheRealJoko

05-28-2013

I posted this because I got WRECKED by a Cass a couple games ago. But due to my Assassin nature, I scaled hard and could easily wreck her late game, however the laning phase caused her to get fed.

TheRealJoko

05-28-2013

Also, when I looked at my match history, it says "LOSS PREVENTED." What does that mean?

TheRealJoko

05-28-2013

bumpercars