Winning sound

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandatsch

08-06-2009

I think there should be a cool music playing when the game ends depending if you lost or won the game. and the killing of the mainbuilding should be a bit more impressive with destruction sounds and maybe better destruction grafics.

Azunyan

08-07-2009

One thing I'd like to see is customizable winning themes like in the Worms games!

You could select your theme or "buy" winning themes with riot points and at the end of the game if you and your teammates win, it'll play them one by one in order and a person can click on the name to replay the player's winning theme song.

Or something along those lines... that would be really, really fun.

Kaitor

08-07-2009

Yeah i realy feel the need of some music on game endings but i understatand that beign a beta that should be added in the future... but yeah the game stops a lil bit abruptly

OneSilverBullet

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azunyan View Post
One thing I'd like to see is customizable winning themes like in the Worms games!

You could select your theme or "buy" winning themes with riot points and at the end of the game if you and your teammates win, it'll play them one by one in order and a person can click on the name to replay the player's winning theme song.

Or something along those lines... that would be really, really fun.
Great idea!

42noob

05-15-2014

Rip