MAP AWARENESS MOTHERF*CKER DO YOU HAVE NONe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyLilPwnies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
1:WTF GAIZ!? Where mah mia call be? Holy **** Im playing with baddies

2:Uhh... I called MIA about 3 minutes ago, I'm pretty sure he was jungling and you should've noticed that I was laning against no one

1:STFU Noob l2callmia plz

u left off the rest of that convo...

1. /all HEY GAIZ, THE ****TARD ON BOT IS SUPER NUB, HE CANT EVEN ****ING CALL MIA.

2. Do you not read chat?

1. U CALLED THAT LIKE 10 MINS AGO...

2. Should i keep u updated minute to minute?

1. UR SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD AT THIS GAME, U SHOULD ALT F4 AND THEN UNINSTALL...

1. WTF GAIZ????!?!?!?!??! WHY DID I HAVE NO HELP IN THAT?????

3, 4, 5. U were all alone by their base tower and we were stopping the push on bot that just took our inhibitor.

1. /all WHY DO I ALWAYS GET PAIRED WITH ****ING NOOBS...

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kada View Post
I'm sick and tired of teammates who don't have any sense of map awareness. I'm defending the bottom lane against a 5 man gank squad, what do my teammates do?
uhm..you get caught at bottom lane by a 5 man gank squad

and you're saying others need map awareness..?

MyLilPwnies

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAviOrZelda View Post
uhm..you get caught at bottom lane by a 5 man gank squad

and you're saying others need map awareness..?

I think what he meant to say is they are 5 man PUSHING, not ganking.

Yamikun

12-09-2009

Well there is an opposite side to that.... Too much map awareness.... sometimes with heroes that have global ulties (gankplank ashe etc) i keep a constant watch on the map to see if my ulti is needed and sometimes i pay too much attention resulting in me standing still while my teammate is being pummeled be an enemy :P. Well that only happens sometimes and im slowly fixing it.

Edit: In these situations i get this mental image all the time (lets say alistar is my ally in the lane who is being pummeled) while he has like 50 hp he see me and comes crowling towards me whispering "help, please help me" and i'm like wistling not paying attention.... always makes me laugh :P

Vermifax

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamikun View Post
Well there is an opposite side to that.... Too much map awareness.... sometimes with heroes that have global ulties (gankplank ashe etc) i keep a constant watch on the map to see if my ulti is needed and sometimes i pay too much attention resulting in me standing still while my teammate is being pummeled be an enemy :P. Well that only happens sometimes and im slowly fixing it.

Edit: In these situations i get this mental image all the time (lets say alistar is my ally in the lane who is being pummeled) while he has like 50 hp he see me and comes crowling towards me whispering "help, please help me" and i'm like wistling not paying attention.... always makes me laugh :P

I've done this before as Gang and TF, also while running through the jungle to assist, moving the map to check out the team fight I'm headed to and miss that little jerk teemo killing me while I'm over on the other side of the map.

ZGBudai

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermifax View Post
I've done this before as Gang and TF, also while running through the jungle to assist, moving the map to check out the team fight I'm headed to and miss that little jerk teemo killing me while I'm over on the other side of the map.
I do this all the time with Ashe for that PROGODBEASTMODE stun from across the mapppp.

JohnnyPanic

12-09-2009

Nothing funnier than calling an mia on someone elses lane before they even notice it themselves.