Is Twitch ever free to play???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrossBlades

10-30-2010

Out of the 8 months ive been playing twitch was never on the free rotation is he ever free to play? He looks so cool all I'm asking is one week F2P.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

He has definitely been free for at least one week during 8 months. It's just not very often because: A) he sucks to play against, B) there's a lot of ranged dps to go through.

Seiuchi

10-30-2010

Trust me, it's great at first, but as Twitch free week continues, you wish more and more it were over already.

Pufri

10-30-2010

6300 champs arent free very often...unless it's blitz

CrossBlades

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral Varda View Post
He has definitely been free for at least one week during 8 months. It's just not very often because: A) he sucks to play against, B) there's a lot of ranged dps to go through.
i swear he hasnt been the whole time swear.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

10-30-2010

Ranged stealth DPS should never be free to play IMO.

Pufri

10-30-2010

Also, looking at the other stealth heroes, they have only been free about 5 or so times each. They probably make them free so rarely due to their imbalanced nature in low level play. Seeing a stealthed champ in every game when you are first learning to play is not fun.

WindowsVista

10-30-2010

When it was free champion weekend, you saw a twitch on both sides. I think I would need to take a bit of a break if he was free for an entire week.

The MythStalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Mainly because of two reasons:

1) Most of them WILL feed and feed hardcore. I can't count how many time I've seen Twitches that think they are invincible while Stealthed, only to die.

2) Smurf and Pubstomps. Twitch is a pubstomp champion, combine that with smurfs and you got yourself one really frustrating game to deal with when you first start out.

RtkHZoZQHmzt279f

10-30-2010

4 times so far. The only reason he's ever been free is because Riot has to keep up with their "gives players a chance to try all champions eventually" code that they have with free champion rotations.