An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louis Siphur

05-08-2013

I'm sorry Riot but you still have yet to impress me with both your revealing ideas and your champion ideas. It's been almost 4 years now. I still haven't gotten a main as a result.

Sigh, you delivered on skins but just not on champions...

Mr Pizza

05-08-2013

No Lucian No care

darthdang

05-08-2013

Looks like Morde to me... not sure why. Shadow Isles?

Faptain Teemo

05-08-2013

I thought the Watchers were ice entities(?)

He looks like he empowers and gives a murderous aura to his teammates. I hope he goes good on a team with Sivir.

XxIL0vES U

05-08-2013

Morgana and Kayle's dad

Faptain Teemo

05-08-2013

Also, am I the only one who LIKES when Riot reveals champs every few weeks? We went over a month from Zac to Lissandra and that was BORING. All the people who griped about Riot releasing content too early are BORING.

Riot gives us stuff in good moderation so it's not too soon. I only grumble when they release things so laaate.

K G Morder

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSTheGeneral View Post
I do wonder if Nasus has seen this figure before, or even Vladimir. They are not exactly the youngest pair...
Nasus is from a completely different world. He was summoned from it during the League's existence. He would, despite being old himself, have no knowledge of a Runeterran legend.

Idea:

Since both Demacia and Noxus seem to revere him in some way, It's possible he has aided them in some war in both nations pasts. Demacia was saved by his appearance, and he was immortalized in a stained glass window. Another time, he aided Noxus in some doomed conquest, and was thus immortalized in their art as well.

I would like to point towards the Ionian wood carving also. Notice it does not seem to be an image of him in battle, although he does seem very regal there. As if posing for a painting. There is no battle scene behind him either, just Ionian scenery. At some point in Ionia's ancient past, he might have aided them in some conflict as well, thus becoming immortalized in that wood carving.

Obviously this would have been in ancient times, long ago enough that he has disappeared from any sort of public consciousness other than ancient lore.

A question would be however, where he was in recent conflicts where one side was decimated by another. If he is indeed the person from Tryndamere's past, then where did he go, and what prompted his return?

K G Morder

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptain Teemo View Post
Also, am I the only one who LIKES when Riot reveals champs every few weeks? We went over a month from Zac to Lissandra and that was BORING. All the people who griped about Riot releasing content too early are BORING.

Riot gives us stuff in good moderation so it's not too soon. I only grumble when they release things so laaate.
I dont mind it, I just wish they would work more on existing champs than just pushing out new ones. or at least balance one new champ with one champ rework/rebalance

I Am Tolan

05-08-2013

dead thread...begone

K G Morder

05-08-2013

I fear our good friend Ezreal may be in dire straits for digging too deep into forgotten history