An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RipShade13

05-08-2013

I think this creature is from the same world as Nasus

The artifacts come from different time, this would suggest time related powers similar to Zilean. Near Shurima

In one picture we see he is clearly twice the size of a normal man, suggesting he might be the original owner of Ezreals amulet. found in Shurima

The pottery, ivory dagger, and man kneeling before him in one picture all suggest this creature was worshiped as a diety or god suggesting a potential link to the race/world that Nasus came from. Like Nasus he was probably at home in Shurima.

Nasus doesnt seem to have knowledge of this being meaning he came before Nasus then suddenly disappeared at some point, much like some of the civilizations around or in Shurima.

This creature was most likely a protector of some civilization in Shurima, he disapeared with the civilization, but has been re-awoken by something. Im guessing Lux and Ezreal were making out and bumped some artifact or something

Explorer Ezreal

The Prodigal Explorer

05-08-2013
14 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tact View Post
Ezreal, this might seem to be an odd question, but...have you tried asking Tryndamere about this figure? He seems oddly similar to something the Barbarian King might have seen in his past...
What makes you say that? Big guy with a sword...?

Tryndamere's not the most... approachable guy. There's a lot going on in the Freljord right now, too. I'm not sure he has the patience for my questions.

Mooderan

05-08-2013

at Some Flying Hobo why would it be lux? The post clearly posts the artifacts are ancient...lux is clearly no ancient.

AbiwonKenabi

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
Wait a minute wait a minute...You seem to be putting extra emphasis on the fact that this image appears all across Valoran and in different generations...generations...Come to think of it...

Might be a long shot, but...what if Zilean wasn't the only one affect by his time research?
Oh wow I forgot about that...that might be interesting. And I was just thinking how we needed more champs from south of the Great Barrier...

Henry Blanckwate

05-08-2013

its the ruined king
the blade of the ruined king

The Dunkmaster

05-08-2013

Guys. I think i'm on to something.
Notice how he seems to be in quite a few factions/cities?
Freljord - Tryndamere's nightmare. - Possibility.
Demacia - Idolized on stain-glass windows.
Unknown - Idolized in all unknown ancient cities.
Ionia - Maybe he has something to do with the pit of corruption that Varus guarded?
The Void - Speculation about a Void King?

So my theory is, that all of these places were either once ruled by him and people followed him devoutly, or he took the replace and forget approach where he takes the form of all of their rulers and deceives the people to following him instead. Which is why have all of these runes/tablets with him drawn on them(he commanded his people to worship him as a god)

Tigrian

05-08-2013

This is probably the most awesome thing ever having ezreal actually answer people in character.

Harrow

Writer

05-08-2013
15 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
That stained glass window gives me the creeps. I have to wonder why on Runeterra Demacians would want to commemorate something so ... unseemly. Not very Demacian.
Complaining about things being unseemly is rich coming from Admiral Ransom, Captain of the SS Gossip.

Lethal Harmony

05-08-2013

Strange how he looks almost exactly alike in each depiction of him. Usually there would be visible differences in people's renditions of a figure with a few striking similarities, but with this its almost as if hes been in plain view rather than seen from afar.

Tadrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

Ezreal, tell me about the gold coins.