Journal of Justice: Ionia Demands Noxian Rematch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munsa

10-28-2010

I sincerely hope we get to influence what happens.

Split the heroes up, Noxus/Zaun on one side, Demacia/Ionia on the other, make it random pick. Let players choose which side they want to queue for, and run it for a couple weeks or so. Which ever side has the most wins decides the course of LoL history.

DDG Miskwaa

10-28-2010

I myself would like to see new champions from the new area's and some maps from the new areas it would be awesome.

Kageoni4

10-28-2010

More Ionia Please, Soraka need more allies! though Sona could be consider to be Ionian consider she was first brought up in an Ionian orphanage....

Anywho, this pique my interest as well

Amok

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syl3z View Post
why cant i see the JoJ? =/ i just keep getting forwarded back to here?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/story...october-20-cle

Amok

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageoni4 View Post
More Ionia Please, Soraka need more allies! though Sona could be consider to be Ionian consider she was first brought up in an Ionian orphanage....

Anywho, this pique my interest as well
Master Yi is of Ionia so are the three ninjas.Shen Kennen and Akali and Udyr is also from Ionia.Also the new champ thats coming out Irelia is from Ionia as well.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuketsuki View Post
I really want to see more champs from the different areas of runeterra like the voodoo lands, great wall, etc, instead of the trend of champions from noxus and demacia.
Wait until Season 2. The current season is all about the conflict between Noxus and Demacia. They will branch out more when this season is over. Not sure when that will be, but I'd think around Jan/Feb. Right now I think they are still recovering from WCG and want to release the stuff that's been in the pipeline for a while and re-balance and solidify everything before moving on.

Next season you can expect the new map (the volcano / magma map) and a lot more diversity in the Champions. I personally can't wait!

Capetoner

10-28-2010

I love RIOT

LOLno

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuketsuki View Post
I really want to see more champs from the different areas of runeterra like the voodoo lands, great wall, etc, instead of the trend of champions from noxus and demacia.
We need more champs like Rammus. Some person/thing that isn't from a city at all.

Moosenocalypse

10-28-2010

Who wants to bet the boy makes a stablizing suit and gets a nifty contagion spell?

iEklypze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

What's so difficult about putting the link in the OP? I really don't understand why have to search every time.