Journal of Justice: Ionia Demands Noxian Rematch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7S1ns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

sweet, the picture for Irelia is finally out? Well, enough for me to grasp at what she's going to look like. Not bad Riot, these JoJs keep me going.

Chronopie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Does the talk of adventurers lost south of the barrier hint at a new Void creature? Kog Maw's 'Daddy'?

VampireX

10-27-2010

It would be nice to see GP's or Kata's homes )
On the seas me maties!

Syl3z

10-27-2010

why cant i see the JoJ? =/ i just keep getting forwarded back to here?

Auroros Osprey

10-27-2010

Jarvan needs to shut his trap as does Hawkmoon. We Noxians are allowed our place in Ionia by the Leagues word and thats all there is too it. Trying to pull the sympathy act is in poor taste if you ask me...

DoctorRetarded

10-28-2010

I really enjoy this. I'm delighted to find that you guys are inventing a rich and varied fiction for League of Legends for the more literary minded of us. I also like you address some "silly" meta questions, like the question about heroes really dying in the "mailbag" session. These little tidbits really help round out the fiction of the game world as a whole, and it's something dorks like me really enjoy reading. Keep up the good work, LoL!

Reikstag

10-28-2010

Soooooo. I am reading way too far into it, or is the first article about the 'Noxus Occupation of Ionia' a statement by Riot about the occupation of Iraq?

Becauuuse, if you replace Noxus with the United States, The League with the UN, and Demacia with idk, Britain or something...Uhhhhh.

Am I crazy? There are a lot of striking similiarties.

And if it is a subtle message, I approve Riot.

Chada1

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpandingEye View Post
ooo

Renekthon in the future?
Irelia (of course) in the future also.
14-year-old boy of thurmaturgy champion in the future? :O It is true we don't really have a young boy as a champ unless you count Teemo but his age is unclear.

Possible Skins:
Governor's Waltz Gangplank ?
Jungle/Herbalist Taric?

They also seem to be hinting towards city-state battles in the future, with all the champions starting to ally with certain regions.
Nunu is a child...I Think...

And all together you can make a city-state team easily if you try, demacian teams, Noxus teams, Zaun teams, ETC... Thats the Institute of wars equivalent to a city-state battle.

Xevanda

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy928 View Post

The fact that Riot takes the extra step to keep the lore developing despite the non-progressive nature of the game's mechanics is truly remarkable. However, I must ask: Why no love for Malphite? Last time I checked, he also came from another world, and he is way more awesome than Taric.

I agree, we need more love for Malphite.

TetriSuppeReturn

10-28-2010

wow i never read the JoJ cuase well i never knew how but now im hoping somene can help me diffent site or im i just stupid and for that dude was talking about a child isnt annie in preschool?!?!?!