FUUUU @ people that don't talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PROTECT MY BALLS

10-27-2010

To the OP who locks in within 2 seconds and tells other people to play tank:

Don't lock in straight away, play your own tank please, and you won't have these problems.

Kaoculus

10-27-2010

you're an idiot. it was ranked and i was last pick. if someone else will pick a tank before me why will i?

Magnus444

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2010

Expecting Udyr to be the hard tank in a group isn't smart to begin with..

LMQ Tc N0Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

What's worse are the people who play carries and feed the entire game.

xNECROx

10-27-2010

ok

Selliria

10-27-2010

The only times I speak in games that I play is when I'm directly spoken to. And that'll usually be a quick two-word reply and I'll go silent again.

I mean, I do my team part by pinging when someone is running through the brush and such, but I don't have any interest in conversing with anybody. If it wasn't such a pain in the ass to mute everybody I'm there with, I probably would. Considering the general mentality of the community, I have little to no interest in taking part in the typical in-game conversations.

I shut my mouth and play my part. Nobody has ever cared, but then again, I don't play Champions in normal games that I don't know like the back of my hand.

VCJunky

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
i assume he's going to tank.
This is where you went wrong. You cannot assume or expect anything from people who don't talk. All you can do is hope they don't suck.

Wasabi Kitty

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
This is where you went wrong. You cannot assume or expect anything from people who don't talk. All you can do is hope they don't suck.
But they always do.

I have never played with someone that never talked and been impressed, ever.

I've been on teams with BR players that didn't speak a word of english and talked in portugese or w/e the entire game that turned out to be really really really good.

But the people that just dont say a word the entire game? Never seen one of them do well.

Smellis

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoculus View Post
In champ select, I say, "____, can you get a tank?" He picks udyr with smite five seconds later. i assume he's going to tank.

"kk, AP gragas."

15 minutes into the game, teammate suddenly says, "Hey, we have a tank right?"
"Yeah, udyr."
"look at his items..."
First item udyr stinger.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

"Udyr, I thought you were tanking?"

*no response*

"English?"

*no response*

I sell all my ap items for tank items. UGH.

Later on, dragon is up and we warded. "Udyr come dragon!"
he goes top and goes to farm.
"Udyr?"
Udyr: "Shut the fck up fck you i know how to speak english perfect k go fck yourself"

qqqqqqqqqqqq
Dear random solo queuers:

Don't lock in with a dps champion right away and expect someone else to tank for you. Maybe they've had enough with tanking. Give it time and see whos gonna play what, if no one picks then talk, if no one talks then pick what you want.

I'll speak out about this as someone who generally likes tanking. I rarely tank in solo queues. Mostly because of how bad people are at team work and how rarely my tanking is rewarded by seeing the enemy fall over dead because of it. So yeah it irritates me when i see 3 instantly lock in with squishy dps carries then piss and moan when the last 2 guys just so happen dont want to play tanks. DEAL WITH IT.

TL,DR Dont EXPECT other people to tank in solo queue.

Logibro

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCJunky View Post
When you go into a normal game as solo queue expect everyone to pick terrible champions, item wrong, and feed. This way you'll be happy if people play even REMOTELY well, aka not feed and get decent items for their champ.