Do a lot of Yis just have to take the kill oppurtunity?

Yes 26 70.27%
No 11 29.73%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Poll on Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonneyMarket

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiuchi View Post
You haven't the slightest idea just how incredibly effective that is for getting out of low Elo.
And how incredibly bad it is at keeping you at high elo.

dogbiter

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSockThrow View Post
I know a guy that will only play Yi... he never helps in a fight, not even to kill the stragglers. He just farms lanes and pushes/bds turrets. Even when we tell him the enemy is coming to gank him, he'll just keep pushing. He never changes his strategy, never does anything else. He dies to turrets as much as enemies. Truly a moron.
something tells me that u are the kind of people that only pushes mid....and goes 4v5 by his own will

but well, too bad that bad yis>good yis

Opachopp

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aras94 View Post
Just cus it looks like a kill they HAVE to HAVE to go for it. I swear I see many like it. Yi Alpha strikes to towerdive me[/B]
but you weren't complainin if he did get the kill and survived because he scaped with highlander.... sometimes you have to take some risks

Issyl

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
but you weren't complainin if he did get the kill and survived because he scaped with highlander.... sometimes you have to take some risks
Risks? You know who can take those kinds of things and have a 90% chance survival?
Kat when she towerdive death lotuses a dying tank or a full health squishy char.

When I death lotus them they go "Should I let the tower do work or should I run?" They stay, I shunpo or ghost out.

ExpertSockThrow

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiuchi View Post
You haven't the slightest idea just how incredibly effective that is for getting out of low Elo.
He's still exactly where he is, not even level 30. Every time we do a 5v5 practice with ten people in the video game club, his team loses because we all know exactly what he's going to do and feed off of it.

I've played two non-practice games with him- both times the enemy quickly caught on and stomped his face in. He's got way more losses than wins for his record. Maybe it works for other players, but he's not one of them.

nekrataali

10-27-2010

It's not just Yi, it's every champion that has terrible players.

How many times have you seen tryn or kayle players tower dive enemies who are at full health right @ lvl 6?

How many times have you seen Ashe miss her arrow?

How many times have you seen a shen use his ultimate to teleport back to a lane?

How many times have you seen a ww or udyr do nothing but jungle the whole game?

How many times have you seen a blitz never make a single rocket grab?

Or an eve/shaco/twitch that just sits invisible all game?

Or a fiddle that ultis alone into 5 guys, misses all of them, then they turn around and kill him?

Or a corki with 0 kills, 8+ deaths, 0 assists, and less than 100 minion kills at the end of a 40 minute game?

There are bad Yi players. Yi is hard to play. He takes patience. People get impatient at the thought of being able to kill someone in 3 autoattacks. Don't hate the champion, hate the idiots who play him and would feed on any champion they play.