Do a lot of Yis just have to take the kill oppurtunity?

Yes 26 70.27%
No 11 29.73%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Poll on Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Issyl

10-27-2010

Is it a fact that many Yi players are very aggressive and stupid? Just cus it looks like a kill they HAVE to HAVE to go for it. I swear I see many like it. Yi Alpha strikes to towerdive me...boom I exhaust him and death lotus or something. Zhonyas ring at the brink of death.

Anyone else gets this? If ur a pro with Yi, don't get offended...your no special lol...there's a lot of pro Yis out there who really should play someone else.

Edit: Point being is..most Yis that get all big **** about kills just dies either cus of a tower...or your team whom he passed just to get to you wrecks him.

Edit: And yikes to those Yi lovers who downvoted...this is so far true...And again...IM NOT CAPPING ON YOU...I'm just proving a fact that most stupid players choose to play Yi stupidly because they got wrecked by a good one.

GWRaynor

10-27-2010

Your point?

AWPLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

u so cool bro

GG GarciaKevz

10-27-2010

ok.

Issyl

10-27-2010

my point is, he dies trying to go for the kill

Eddy01741

10-27-2010

So you want us to stereotype all yi players?

ExpertSockThrow

10-27-2010

I know a guy that will only play Yi... he never helps in a fight, not even to kill the stragglers. He just farms lanes and pushes/bds turrets. Even when we tell him the enemy is coming to gank him, he'll just keep pushing. He never changes his strategy, never does anything else. He dies to turrets as much as enemies. Truly a moron.

Seiuchi

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSockThrow View Post
I know a guy that will only play Yi... he never helps in a fight, not even to kill the stragglers. He just farms lanes and pushes/bds turrets. Even when we tell him the enemy is coming to gank him, he'll just keep pushing. He never changes his strategy, never does anything else. He dies to turrets as much as enemies. Truly a moron.
You haven't the slightest idea just how incredibly effective that is for getting out of low Elo.

Deadfate

10-27-2010

I of thread

Starr

10-27-2010

Your skills are inferior.