GD, is it getting dumber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mapekz

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikky View Post
GD is the barrens chat of LoL is it not?
They say Jesus can walk on water. Well, Chuck Norris can swim through land.

*NOW* GD is the Barrens Chat of LoL.

erimon

10-27-2010

Honestly to me it feels as stupid as it always did.

Zenbear

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarionKaiser View Post
Lux art complain, Leblanc art complain, Leblanc chest size complain, her gender, her hands, her name whatever...

Elementz put Lux in "hard to place on a team [for competitive high ELO gaming]" tier and then u see spontaneously Lux UP Lux sux posts.... most arent even good feedback in anyway, heck, now Lux is branded as one of the "worst" champs even though she is no where near there yet

now flash has been hinted by Zileas and other RIOT employees that it would be changed and reviewed and now u see all these flash threads and people start to say "yeah, cause its OP"..... i mean... no one even mentioned about flash until like a week ago

the current "anti fun" trend which most people dont even understand the whole concept behind it and saying X is anti fun Y is anti fun blah blah blah

so seriously, i know that GD always had trolls, idiots, and other kinds of dumb stuff, but dont u people think its getting way more serious recently? i mean, what happened?
The community is anti fun. :P

I completely agree with you however. +1

Gale

10-27-2010

I agree that band-wagoning has gotten out of hand

Except for the Flash thing, I just personally think Flash would be better as an item so that people who use it for offensive purposes still have access to it and those who abuse it will have a deterrent to stay away from it (IE- they lose an item slot and gold)

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

yep, and more often than not, if you speak true sense to people they'll downvote you.

KalosCast

10-27-2010

Quote:
No, Barrens Chat is consistently funny. This is like Trade Chat: the same three things posted constantly and everyone else is trolling.

Garion

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisDante View Post
If you are going to describe a decline in the quality of threads, "dumber" isn't really a good word to prove your point.
ur statement made no sense at all... if i had added something like "GD has become #@!!@$!@#$!@!!!!" then my credibility might be shaken a little

i am also trying to avoid being too direct and blunt... or brutal in my language since i know there are many kids here... i might hurt their self esteem

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmvoidrays View Post
GD was smart?
being dumber doesnt mean they were smart to begin with

it just means they've gotten worse

not trying to offend u 2 in anyway, just replying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
I agree that band-wagoning has gotten out of hand

Except for the Flash thing, I just personally think Flash would be better as an item so that people who use it for offensive purposes still have access to it and those who abuse it will have a deterrent to stay away from it (IE- they lose an item slot and gold)
i myself am against removing flash, but what i mean isnt whether flash is OP or not, but the break out of threads concerning this issue, mostly the dumb ones, and why no one never mentioned it until like 1 week ago...

i mean, there was no change to flash for months

Selliria

10-27-2010

Quote:
Inb4 Chuck Norris jokes.

Selliria

10-27-2010

Quote:
ur statement made no sense at all...
The only sense I made from it was that he thinks "dumber" isn't the correct form of the word to use. And he'd be wrong. "More dumb" is just... fail.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
ur statement made no sense at all...

i myself am against removing flash, but what i mean isnt whether flash is OP or not, but the break out of threads concerning this issue, mostly the dumb ones, and why no one never mentioned it until like 1 week ago...

i mean, there was no change to flash for months
"Dumber" is not a word, according the to OED. That's why he is saying it hurts your credibility.

The removal of flash has actually been rumored for months. I remember talks from last December about flash being removed.