Cleanse, its toooooo imba!~~ should nerf

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solinax

12-07-2009

From the latest patch, Cleanse provides 2 seconds of debuff immunity after cast.

It means that champions can not cast slow/stun/other inhibiting skill on the one who uses cleanse in 2 seconds.For example,I can use cleanse to remove the effect of "Curse of the Sad Mummy". (Cleanse's CD is 90s which i can reduce it to 60s with Willpower and cooldown of amumu's ult is 180s, do you think it's really fair?) And after using cleanse,I also get debuff immunity that nobody can cast slow or stun skill on me.What do you think of it,guys?

I meet many times that our team can't catch Singed or Mundo who is with cleanse, especually Tryndamere using Undying Rage for 6s plus this 2s. A lot of my friends think cleanse is too overpowered and should be nerfed.It destroies the balance of LOL.

Kayox

12-07-2009

This has been discussed many times, however I know how bad the search function is so i'm not surprised for another thread like this.

IMO the cooldown time should be increased a little, but other then that I think it's fine.

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Don't you think not being able to move at all for 2 seconds is a lot more overpowered then not being able to be slowed for 2 seconds? Yet we have stuns.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-07-2009

Nah man, cleanse is totally fine, now promote that **** is the real imba. I can't win a game without at least 2 promotes on my team

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-07-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

we will nerf it a tiny bit

We are going to yank promote until we can remake it though, it never adds good gameplay, just causes problems, in its present state.

Vorador

The Council

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

We are going to yank promote until we can remake it though, it never adds good gameplay, just causes problems, in its present state.
promote / rally sivir is awesome to lane against what are you talking about..

Admonished

12-07-2009

It makes sense to me, why cleanse just the present snares only to get snared exactly after? Minotaur's Ult needs to be that way too.

Drggg

12-07-2009

A good change in my opinion would be a buff to duration, however make snare removal reactive[ala flash]. This would introduce more skill differentiation. Additionally cleanse needs some sort of effect if it remains as a bubble immunity effect.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post

Why do you hate yourself? Cleanse removes your only damaging spell Zilean!

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-07-2009

lol, troll comment gets taken seriously ftw.

Hrmmm... I also think shaco ulti should create an extra image to make backdooring towers more effective?