EZ way to counter morde tanks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZamielVanWeber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiet View Post
You_have_to_be_kidding_me........ Morde is not a tank, he is THE tank!
Shen, Rammus, Galio, and a few others would like to discuss with Morde how a tank does things.

RegAlGhul

10-24-2010

How about "Leave a fight when you're low on health so he can't slap you with Children of the Grave?" I play Mordekaiser a lot and I pray for people to stick around at low health every fight. I'm only telling you all this because I know you whiners will never listen.

Marionettetc

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegAlGhul View Post
How about "Leave a fight when you're low on health so he can't slap you with Children of the Grave?" I play Mordekaiser a lot and I pray for people to stick around at low health every fight. I'm only telling you all this because I know you whiners will never listen.
Or how about leave your lane, let your tower take it's lumps and come back instead of getting ult'd while tower hugging and donating a ghost to bring down the tower double time?

Micro102

10-24-2010

While I understand quicksilver sash is the only way to counter mord, it doesn't do much in terms of late game. All it gives is MR and stopping mord from winning the teamfight. Considering it's low cost it will only take up a slot lategame when you could be getting something better, but then Mord will rule you once again. It also does nothing if mord is accompanied by 3 carries.

CerberusZ

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
let's all buy items to counter a tank, while making our own survivability and damage lower while we're at it.
"Lets all buy items to counter the enemy, like good players! Oh wait. Nevermind. Let's not get magic resistance to counter Annie. I'd rather have MAH L33T DEEPZ."

PocketTank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2010

btw people arent afraid of morde cuz of his ult. His ult doesnt do good dmg to begin with. People also arent that afraid of his clone. The annoying thing about him is his uncanny ability to soak up damage with his shield. And if you all buy qss just to counter his ult that doesnt even do that much dmg to begin with, the true carries will rape your ass

facepalmextreme

10-24-2010

the QSS thing is sorta a good idea, but you got to take into consideration "everyone get one to counter mordes children of the grave" do you know how often I use a random CC just so people use QSS and I can use a real spell? *qss tf's gold card* *dark binding*.

I honestly wouldn't use qss for something little like morde's ult. it's much better suited for morgana's ult etc. if children of the grave is the best debuff the enemy can throw at me I'm not impressed.

I Am Empire

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketTank View Post
btw people arent afraid of morde cuz of his ult. His ult doesnt do good dmg to begin with. People also arent that afraid of his clone. The annoying thing about him is his uncanny ability to soak up damage with his shield. And if you all buy qss just to counter his ult that doesnt even do that much dmg to begin with, the true carries will rape your ass
The clone hits like 5 trucks when he gets one. If yours doesn't you're doing it wrong.

RegAlGhul

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionettetc View Post
Or how about leave your lane, let your tower take it's lumps and come back instead of getting ult'd while tower hugging and donating a ghost to bring down the tower double time?
Sorry, I don't advocate your "I suck at this game." strategy.

slowmanrunning

10-25-2010

honestly, morde doesnt get any more damage then he starts with. (ap mordes are laughable) so the MR from QSS will make him hit like a wet noodle.

It doesnt make his ult completely useless as suggested however, because good mordes are familiar with people who get it, and will throw down their ult at the last second so you dont have time to use it.

AND please dont respond "lol u noob, just react quickly" sorry I do not have tenth of a second reflexes on items with actives, which just about everyone in the game tends to neglect using.

admit it, how many times have you forgot to use randuins, sword of the divine, or died with zhonya off cd?