What do you think should be done to fix the imbalance between purple and blue team?

Allow the camera to rotate 180 degrees 130 42.48%
Allow free camera rotation 52 16.99%
Fix the camera directly over head 6 1.96%
Allow the camera to zoom out a little bit more 65 21.24%
Keep the camera as it is now 41 13.40%
Other (explain in a reply if possible) 12 3.92%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, please fix the imbalance between purple and blue team's view...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burstyyy

10-24-2010

don't play with a locked camera, ****head.

Desphiros

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burstyyy View Post
Good one?...

How could you play with a locked camera though?

T1OJejjiKtuMAknV

10-24-2010

Cmon Riot! Seriously, this is such a simple, yet so big problem for many players, including me - and all you guys do lately is add new champs every week and buff/nerf champs if people cry about that.

It seriously cannot be so hard to program a free rotating camera, I mean I even saw that was possible in the past? The game is 3D, the engine 3D too (at least mostly) so it cannot be a problem can it?

You even got shiney effects like light bending implemented into the engine, so a free rotatable camera isnt much to ask for.

If you are not a RTS veteran who is used to free camera scrolling its really friggin hard to keep focus on your character and all distances when you are not the center of attention, especially on long range-ability champs.

---

Soooo many threads about this, apparently the people DO WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! Its a "free" game yea, but you guys are ambitious to make it great still dont you? That would definiteley be a step in the right direction, cuz honestly apart from a few imbalances in champs this is really the only REAL flaw I see in this game.

There are so many solutions too to this problem if programming a rotating camera is too hard:

1. (my favorite still): Completely free camera rotation (pan, angle towards the ground etc..) - heck you could even play this game in a RPG 3rd person kinda view then if you like to... (people should just be able to set the camera how they want...)

2. just "mirror" the map for the other team. Flip the coordinates internally and this should work out im pretty sure.. (havent thought this through fully.. but well you could also just rotate the camera 180)

3. Let you chose how you want the camera to be locked... like.. make it possible that you lock tha camera with ur champ not beeing in full center (so you can view further down etc.. but that would still give an advantage to the bottom team)

---

So many good suggestions people gave you.. now please use some of that time you spent on creating new champs and skins etc on this simple issue..

PLEEEEASE

I love this game, but this thing bugs me sooo hard.

---

And while you are at it.. although I also use that and its currently part of the game but its a bit silly that people can jump through walls with the right abilities (flash and abilities like that could do that.. but not a dash n stuff like that.. really weird and probably also not really intended like that)

CanAPanda

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burstyyy View Post
Don't post on the forums 'till your legal to sit in the front seat.

I did put an entire paragraph into my thread explanation as to avoid comments like this. If your not willing to explain yourself in detail and persuade me to play with an unlocked camera 100% of the time. Then don't post needless replies that only make you look like an ignorant tool.

T1OJejjiKtuMAknV

10-25-2010

3 pages long, lots of upvotes and no official word yet?

plzzz riot plzzz

CanAPanda

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooo Sick View Post
3 pages long, lots of upvotes and no official word yet?

plzzz riot plzzz
Riot already commented on my previous thread (of which comment was made fun of by so many). I don't think they are about fixing the game as much as making it prettyfor newbies.

CanAPanda

10-25-2010

I just played against an ashe and not only her volley but her auto attack was hitting me without me being able to even see her... wtf? Don't get me started on tristana or Kog...

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

I did vote for zooming a little bit more, because I think the camera is a little too in for the genre, but panning 180 is a better idea. allowing the camera to roll out some more would be nice, but that would still be giving blue an advantage over purple.

Twisted Nether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

It would be really nice to be able to pan the camera a bit to change the angle at times and rotation would actually be great.. Riot puts so much emphasis on their character skins and all I can see is the top of Annie's head... I'd be more inclined to actually pay for skins if they didn't just look like recolors from the top.

Rellent

10-31-2010

Wheres the real fix riot? and where's the response on this topic?