Riot - 3D Character Art by Sam Yang (cgsammu)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakiux

04-02-2013

chibi ahri.......cuteness overload....,....can't take it,system failure...too much goodness

cgsammu

Character Artist

04-06-2013
47 of 56 Riot Posts

Hey guys! Here's the final wallpaper with all 9 of them together, this was a big 9-week straight speed-sculpt challenge I did for fun in my own time =) Each pokemon sculpt took roughly 2 days max, At first I didn't know how to keep this up while having a full-time job, but I learned a lot! you'll be surprised and realize how much potential we ALL have, I believe if you plan well, worked hard at a consistent pace, and most importantly! setting your priorities straight. Goals that may seem impossible to reach at first will suddenly become closer within your grasp if you make sure you do these things Okay, now its time to relax and finally start playing BioShock 3..LOLOL!!

Final Pokemon Wallpaper

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-06-2013
48 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
Here's the final wallpaper with all 9 of them together, this was a big 9-week straight speed-sculpt challenge I did for fun in my own time =) Each pokemon sculpt took roughly 2 days max, At first I didn't know how to keep this up while having a full-time job, but I learned a lot! you'll be surprised and realize how much potential we ALL have, I believe if you plan well, worked hard at a consistent pace, and most importantly! setting your priorities straight. Goals that may seem impossible to reach at first will suddenly become closer within your grasp if you make sure you do these things Okay, now its time to relax and finally start playing BioShock 3..LOLOL!!

Final Pokemon Wallpaper
I expect to have a copy of these models on my desk by Monday morning.

bagmangood

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelnath View Post
i expect to have a copy of these models on my desk by monday morning.
noooes
don't give them away
he's going to use them for something evil

EYDØL

04-06-2013

that kassadin reminds me of fulgore really nice

Dragon of Toran

04-06-2013

I'm just going to put a little bookmark post here. Don't mind me as I goggle at the art.

cgsammu

Character Artist

04-22-2013
49 of 56 Riot Posts

Oooo! Fulgore! I totally miss that game ahaha good old killer instinct =)

Kelberry

04-22-2013

Very nice work, I have no patience for stuff like that, or creativity. You must really love your job!

Bobulated

04-22-2013

O.o omg the artworks look amazing O_O. wow. i'm in ap art right now in my high school and damn i wish i could do that haha. can i add you on league? i'd sure like to play a couple games with ya in the future . my username is "bobulated"

Covaxe

04-22-2013

Very cool, especially that ziggs