Galio Jungle DOES NOT WORK

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

04-04-2013
1 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EloHell Artinho View Post
All these players doing crazy stuff after reading what Gritfix did... This is all your fault, Gritfix.
Amumu can do EVERYTHING jungle Galio does better
Except make it through the ban phase...

Netteh

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
This is pretty much true
But there is still Sejuani

Fèlix

04-04-2013

Quote:
Maybe he's talking about Blind pick? o 3o
You're right. My lovely Amumu is always banned :'c

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

04-04-2013
2 of 11 Riot Posts

But in all seriousness, people have pretty much hit it in this thread. I was OOM and covering top for our Elise against another Elise when karma and someone else came. Chalice kept me in good Q rotations, and I dodged all the things from their Elise (anything that does hit me I just ignored, cause... MR). After a bit, our Elise came back and I got 3 assists (1 at a time, cause they kept trying to kill an OOM Galio with low health. Spoiler alerts, they didn't). His Q does massive damage. He is a mana hog. Get Spirit stone and chalice. Then build whatever tanky things you want, and eventually pick up a Liandry's for lols. Get AS runes to get that clear up, and CDR blues and armor yellows.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Bronze 2 solo queue, results may vary by Elo bracket.

Edit: Gal's Q also gives him nice team poke that Amumu can't do.

Thaddeus Maxwell

04-04-2013

Quote:
Grifrix please, I don't care if you want to take Galio in the jungle or not, but if you do, please don't take mpen reds. Jungle mobs have norm so mpen does nothing. Atkspd is generally preferable, but ap could be ok if you're joke sing for more damage, but no mpen

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

04-04-2013

Quote:
But in all seriousness, people have pretty much hit it in this thread. I was OOM and covering top for our Elise against another Elise when karma and someone else came. Chalice kept me in good Q rotations, and I dodged all the things from their Elise (anything that does hit me I just ignored, cause... MR). After a bit, our Elise came back and I got 3 assists (1 at a time, cause they kept trying to kill an OOM Galio with low health. Spoiler alerts, they didn't). His Q does massive damage. He is a mana hog. Get Spirit stone and chalice. Then build whatever tanky things you want, and eventually pick up a Liandry's for lols. Get AS runes to get that clear up, and CDR blues and armor yellows.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Bronze 2 solo queue, results may vary by Elo bracket.

Edit: Gal's Q also gives him nice team poke that Amumu can't do.
See you repping them AS reds ;P

I might have to try CDR blues especially with the rounding update. Can't go wrong with MR though.

UrsaMinor

04-04-2013

I don't know if people still ban Amumu in certain MMR ratings. Low elo always tends to be behind in bans (gold, silver, bronze and below).

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaddeus Maxwell View Post
Grifrix please, I don't care if you want to take Galio in the jungle or not, but if you do, please don't take mpen reds. Jungle mobs have norm so mpen does nothing. Atkspd is generally preferable, but ap could be ok if you're joke sing for more damage, but no mpen
You do realize that the jungler does more than kill jungle creeps all day right?
The jungler ganks and stuff too, and if you didn't know, champions are a little bit bigger part of the game than jungle creeps are.

Grand Treason

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsaMinor View Post
I don't know if people still ban Amumu in certain MMR ratings. Low elo always tends to be behind in bans (gold, silver, bronze and below).
Not enough players play Barrier/Ignite Fizz

A lot of players know how to jungle mummy

Not a lot of players know how to deal with him

Usually a combination of those factors.

Noxialis Rex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

I actually do Jungalio occasionally, but in all honesty I've always called him an Amumu 0.9. He does mostly the same job, but his ult doesn't have a free initiation, and his q is harder to hit. It definitely works, but I'd recommend Amumu in most situations given the option.

123456 ... 8