Galio Jungle DOES NOT WORK

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EloHell Artinho

04-04-2013

All these players doing crazy stuff after reading what Gritfix did... This is all your fault, Gritfix.
Amumu can do EVERYTHING jungle Galio does better

Cathulion

04-04-2013

Unskilled EloHell Artinho is unskilled. Learn to play. Jungle Soraka works too if you KNOW HOW . Same with other champions, people are just too ignorant to realize this.

TheJamjam

04-04-2013

He could jungle easily tbh. That defense steroid makes me do like no damage to him in lane, it would be OP in jungle. I don't even know what it does.

He would have some of the best ganks in the game... dat ult..

Wartyde

04-04-2013

Anything works on the right hands, anything can suck on the wrong hands as well..

SlightlySuicidal

04-04-2013

that defense steroid is pretty nice for jungle sustain since you get hp back on # of hits and you're getting camps hitting you.

that q is strong jungle clearing.

that ult is incredible.

his ganks without the ult leave a tad to be desired, but saying amumu is better than him is factually incorrect.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

I can say that it DOES work because: He has a lot of AoE damage, sustain limited only by mana with his W, and a moveset that allows him to speed up himself, his teammates, and to slow opponents at range. Being a tank with a steroid, he doesn't even have to build too much tanky items to be very effective. We see this illustrated in his mid lane dominance in that he can build tanky AND AP. In the jungle, he should just build straight tank.

With his mana dependence in mind, he should build chalice and spirit stone early. He also has a great decision with tenacity in that situation, because he can then choose to finish spirit of the ancient golem or merc treads first depending on opposition. He scales quite well with health and MR, so spirit visage is a naturally synergistic item on him for cheap tankiness. Additional options are high-hp items, such as warmogs. Remember that because of his W steroid, HP is much stronger on him. Because of his W's self-heal, spirit visage is strong on him. And because of his ult, he's a natural tank.

The main reason people are failing at him in the jungle is because they're trying to build him like he's going mid.

So now it's your turn to say why he doesn't work.

Dulu MZ

04-04-2013

Galio seems to have a lot in common with Maokai/Amumu/Malphite.

I am not sure why he wouldn't work.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

04-04-2013

He is a diamond in the rough honestly, so strong yet nobody knows how to play against him and considerably underrate him. I honestly expect him to see play whenever the Double AP comps start rolling in. (It's debatable whether he will be better mid or jungle but at least you have options in that regard)

"You see that Galio with double buff Lee Sin? He will murder you if you get too close.

Stay away"

I pick Galio for the **** tonne of resists on his W anyways because it makes health so much more beneficial to stack. Don't forget your spammable Q and your E that assists with getting your laner to close the gap faster in a gank.

Also his ultimate is one of the best counter ganking tools out there and is better than Amumu's ultimate, he just doesn't have Amumu's Q.

KirbyCake

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathulion View Post
Unskilled EloHell Artinho is unskilled. Learn to play. Jungle Soraka works too if you KNOW HOW . Same with other champions, people are just too ignorant to realize this.
except jungle soraka is just downright broken

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
except jungle soraka is just downright broken
Banana fear.

12345 ... 8