Player with 260+ wins looking for hardcore clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urgh

12-05-2009

Hello all,

Iíve been playing LoL for a while now and it seems that itís time to join a clan. Iíve come to this reasoning due to the inefficiency of LFG channel premades and the roll of the dice with solo queuing. Iíve been able to play most heroes well and switch my play style to fit the role of the character according to the situation that I am in. I adapt very quickly to my teammatesí / lanemateís play style and observe the enemy teamís behavior and trends in order to adapt to win.

Until recently, Iíve rocked the clairvoyance summoner skill due to knowledge of the map being very important (but mostly to show the pugs that when I say B to tower that I mean the people I just clairvoyanced in the bush next to him are going to kill him). Now, it just seems too easy to call what the enemy is doing that it is unnecessary.

I need a clan with members who donít, or at the very least try very hard not to:

• Towerdive when the enemy has a heal or flash off cooldown
  • Solo push with no enemies on the map
  • Consistenly buy the same items with the same build regardless of enemy team setup
  • Buy last whisper/void staff when the enemy has no armor/mr items
  • Play characters theyíve never been in a 5man premade

To sum it up, I would like a clan that is up to par and consistent.

Regards,
Urgh

GoD FoRSaKeN

12-05-2009

Urgh, you are always on our server, (Clan x17), and you are always playing with Memo, who runs a team out of clan x17, so why arent you already in our clan?

Urgh

12-05-2009

Never been propositioned, I usually just get in the inhouse rapes with who ever has a real team vs me and random people.

And I doubt that Memo runs a team =p

GoD FoRSaKeN

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urgh View Post
Never been propositioned, I usually just get in the inhouse rapes with who ever has a real team vs me and random people.

And I doubt that Memo runs a team =p
Well let me rephrase.. Memo said he was gonna run a team, and he is part of the clan, so.. I just assumed he was. I dont check up on him.. like i do others.

blackmoses

12-07-2009

www.legion-gaming.com

need a few more pretty much have 3 teams of solid skill makup.