So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenBlades

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voulgar View Post
unlike some people, i actually like karma (played her on pbe) shes much more enjoyable to play in my opinion, i dont get people calling me a troll when i pickher, its obvious she has a different job than she used to but its ok. the only issue is that her passive feels useless. like renekton tier useless
Yea shes good... but she isnt karma

LostRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Doesn't feel like Karma at all.

Saint Mudknot

03-30-2013

Her passive is pretty worthless -_-

For the 2-3 hits you possibly hit on an enemy your only dropping your CD 3 seconds.......Come on this is the best riot could come up with for a passive smh

1AmSavior

03-31-2013

Karma is better now lol. Apc mid all day. Damage stays viable, just learn how to build noobies. PS. Liandrys is op

1AmSavior

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Mudknot View Post
Her passive is pretty worthless -_-

For the 2-3 hits you possibly hit on an enemy your only dropping your CD 3 seconds.......Come on this is the best riot could come up with for a passive smh
Or in teamfights...when it actually makes a difference...hit 3 people with q thats 6 seconds off ur ult. for a 3 second cd on Q. Doesn't seem to bad IDK

catraven

03-31-2013

karma's voice isn't that good. srsly..... how can u guys at riot possibly think it was good?????????

FrozenBlades

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AmSavior View Post
Karma is better now lol. Apc mid all day. Damage stays viable, just learn how to build noobies. PS. Liandrys is op
Were not saying shes bad now, she just isnt karma

prey2112

03-31-2013

I am disappointed in riot. this isn't karma. the only thing they really kept for her was her name, and a nerfed ultimate. we were promised that her playstyle would be similar, and it's not. THIS ISN'T KARMA.

FrozenBlades

03-31-2013

Yo riot, this is your thread, please get back to us on this.

Codebulder

03-31-2013

i wont lie, yes karma is now "better" from a gameplay stand point, how ever her character has been destroyed. Karma was about peace and protection of her allies, and all her abilities had the power to harm her attackers and help her team in some way. In her lore karma only took to aggression when pushed, the attempted genocide of her people pushed someone of an almost Gandhi like personality to kill and cut her enemies down. Her kit reflected all of this, and is most apparent in her passive. Karma was from a humble family, they ran a small antique shop and made just enough to live. Her fans were in my mind the symbol of this. Karma is not royalty, not a general trained in tactics and combat, she is the leader of a very spiritual nation who arose from the crowd to put an end to her nations suffering. I often pictured that when not fighting karma was helping the injured or feeding the hungry, suffering with her people. Now she looks like she came from royalty, or a very prestigious family, and "graced" her people who fight for there very right to live. To me Karma was more then a character in a video game, she was someone i wanted to be like, a role model the leader i wish i can be one day. I just hope that this is heard by riot, and maybe makes an impact on the any other champs that they decide to remake. Once again i am grateful that they took so much time and energy into this, so thank you riot for this but its just not the same.