So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowManji

03-29-2013

Karma was my favorite champion to play. With her old kit, even with a shut down in the beginning, she is still plenty valuable in team fights or lane pushing. Her Q heals allies, the damage part is just a bonus. Her W is one of the few good long term-ish cc that allows you to run and bait your enemies. Her E, man it just saves everyone, your teammate is about to die? shield, team fight and they're focused? mantra shield. and especially with 2 mantras, you can always use one to poke and save the second one to either save yourself or your ADC if you're supporting. She's a viable for any role, except ADC since you'll just be giving up on the awesome kit you have.

With the new karma and her new kit, she's pretty much useless. you have to save your single mantra to either use it to damage and shield your ADC, apply the crappy cc of your Q or heal yourself with your W. Her damage is absolutely horrible, her scalings are also horrible, and there is just no way she can fight anyone. Think of the worst champion in LoL, that's not the new karma, and that champion can probably beat this new karma to the ground. I am continuously using "new karma" because I feel like if I were to say karma, I'd be referencing the old one. Please RIOT, please undo this rework. Keep the skin, it's rather good; but please change her kit back to what it was before.

Str3SSed

03-29-2013

anyone else come here to downvote

Dropyourque

03-30-2013

change her KIT back to what it was. or give her mantra charges. her passive is weak as SHHHHHHHHH. it. I could carry a team with her old kit. this is horrible and her combo is dumb. shield to a snare to a slow/aoe damage skill shot. gggggrrrr. I never post but this is horrible. RIP karma, use to be my favorite champ. thanks riot.

Hotsuchi

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowManji View Post
Karma was my favorite champion to play. With her old kit, even with a shut down in the beginning, she is still plenty valuable in team fights or lane pushing. Her Q heals allies, the damage part is just a bonus. Her W is one of the few good long term-ish cc that allows you to run and bait your enemies. Her E, man it just saves everyone, your teammate is about to die? shield, team fight and they're focused? mantra shield. and especially with 2 mantras, you can always use one to poke and save the second one to either save yourself or your ADC if you're supporting. She's a viable for any role, except ADC since you'll just be giving up on the awesome kit you have.

With the new karma and her new kit, she's pretty much useless. you have to save your single mantra to either use it to damage and shield your ADC, apply the crappy cc of your Q or heal yourself with your W. Her damage is absolutely horrible, her scalings are also horrible, and there is just no way she can fight anyone. Think of the worst champion in LoL, that's not the new karma, and that champion can probably beat this new karma to the ground. I am continuously using "new karma" because I feel like if I were to say karma, I'd be referencing the old one. Please RIOT, please undo this rework. Keep the skin, it's rather good; but please change her kit back to what it was before.

I wish I could have old Karma

BekaKalok

03-30-2013

yeah, the new karma is so bad... please tell me, how should I support my teammates without heal?!

Sukishoo

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0n5 View Post
yeah, the new karma is so bad... please tell me, how should I support my teammates without heal?!
You take the summoner spell duh. Also, not all supports even have heal.

pepelepiou

03-30-2013

i like the new Karma visual remake but i think u Fail with her skills and i do think that players that play the old karma agree with me.
please please give us the choice to play karma as we want to as old or as new karma
don't deny us the old karma that is so unfair

oddish33

03-30-2013

I wish that you could cast her W on allies for some effect like healing or bonus armor or something. That is all.

Elewd

03-30-2013

unlike some people, i actually like karma (played her on pbe) shes much more enjoyable to play in my opinion, i dont get people calling me a troll when i pickher, its obvious she has a different job than she used to but its ok. the only issue is that her passive feels useless. like renekton tier useless

FrozenBlades

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepiou View Post
i like the new Karma visual remake but i think u Fail with her skills and i do think that players that play the old karma agree with me.
please please give us the choice to play karma as we want to as old or as new karma
don't deny us the old karma that is so unfair
omg pretty please riot, i hate to impose but please bring her back to the league, she was one of the most fun champs i have ever played