Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceOfTheCrows

Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
How so?

He had room to develop in looking for a cure, perhaps even making a deal with another for one.
Um you do now that is likely what happen right?
One day the Ice witch(Lissandra) comes to Trundle' to make a deal of sorts. She will cure him and give him new power if he will only rule over the trolls in Freljord as she tell him to.

At lest this is what I got from the journeys so far.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2013

The new troll's violent raiding behavior goes against what we know about Trundle, and why would she pick Trundle as a leader?

(The physique also shifted from runt to brute.)

Its unlikely that Riot will keep any part of the old story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaarx

Senior Member

03-28-2013

This is how I felt when Pluto got demoted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoacs

Junior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galgus View Post
The new troll's violent raiding behavior goes against what we know about Trundle, and why would she pick Trundle as a leader?

(The physique also shifted from runt to brute.)

Its unlikely that Riot will keep any part of the old story.

His Body is able to carry a curse which was put on a whole tribe, i guess thats a good leading point.

If it's merged/combined he could maybe even have a spell on him that lets him take the pain his army would take, with that they'd kinda like turn into a zombie army just to be stopped by ripping them apart completely.


I know it won't happen but they kick out some epic potential by giving him a complete new background.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkirrLocal

Member

03-28-2013

So those who want Old Trundle have Traditional Skin. And those who want new Trundle have new skin. Trundle's gotten some fixes apparently -- having his abilities cleaned up which everyone wanted, and his story has evolved. What's there to ***** about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkirrLocal View Post
So those who want Old Trundle have Traditional Skin. And those who want new Trundle have new skin. Trundle's gotten some fixes apparently -- having his abilities cleaned up which everyone wanted, and his story has evolved. What's there to ***** about?
Been addressed. Try reading back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Tempted to touch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkirrLocal View Post
So those who want Old Trundle have Traditional Skin. And those who want new Trundle have new skin. Trundle's gotten some fixes apparently -- having his abilities cleaned up which everyone wanted, and his story has evolved. What's there to ***** about?
traditional skin doesn't looks like traditional trundle int he least, it looks like a WoW troll. Seriously, just look at it. His lore has lielly been entirely thrown out, his old character thrown out and probably all his graphics rpelaced with quickly getting overused in lol ice. His old contamination setting was pretty cool, now he is going to look generic. Its not like the karma remake, this is an entirely new character so yea...trundle fans are upset.

I really don't think he needed a lore, or visual overhaul, he needed his kit fixed. Instead they are deleting him and adding a new troll with the same name.

Again, traditional skin is a joke, it doesn't remind me of trundle in the least..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiIe Ward

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyy View Post
traditional skin doesn't looks like traditional trundle int he least, it looks like a WoW troll. Seriously, just look at it. His lore has lielly been entirely thrown out, his old character thrown out and probably all his graphics rpelaced with quickly getting overused in lol ice. His old contamination setting was pretty cool, now he is going to look generic. Its not like the karma remake, this is an entirely new character so yea...trundle fans are upset.

I really don't think he needed a lore, or visual overhaul, he needed his kit fixed. Instead they are deleting him and adding a new troll with the same name.

Again, traditional skin is a joke, it doesn't remind me of trundle in the least..
New trundle gonna be so much better though. I can feel it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryKittenSoup View Post
New trundle gonna be so much better though. I can feel it.
game-wise? I bet he is, he needed it.

I just don't see why they trashed his old lore and character ENTIRELY and made his normal skin look like a mishappen olaf and his "traditional" look like a WoW troll and removed his unique element. Mechanically I'm sure he will be far better but why on earth did they ahve to make him so mechanically GENERIC to the max.

Also I'm worried about what they are gonna do to junkyard trundle, I loved the reference in the skin and I bet its just gonna get replaced by something...if these two skins are anything to speak, probably something boring.