Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delsabers

03-28-2013

You better fix that bite glitch. You know, the delay that stops dps, and that doesn't apply crit... Oh and the glitch where his pillar gets the turret to target him.

Galidon

03-28-2013

He seems so generic now... I miss the old rabid version of Trundle.

Call me Crona

03-28-2013

I love this new trundle look, I may actually play him more now.

Hoacs

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
You better fix that bite glitch. You know, the delay that stops dps, and that doesn't apply crit... Oh and the glitch where his pillar gets the turret to target him.

You know the pillar deals 1 true damage on purpose so that turrets get aggro (same goes for Anivias wall).
They should make the dislocation a knockback so channels get disrupted. He'd be much more viable with just that change.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Time to distract with Lissandra, I guess. Waiting for the PBE add in. Wonder if it'll be this week so the conversation can continue.

ASDFASDFASDFASDA

03-28-2013

Pulsefire Trundle WHERe?

ValorAndGlory

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyy View Post
well they at least somewhat kept, or even evolved karma's character.

They didn't even evolve Karma's character, I have heard her new VO it is nothing like the original, you know the voice I fell in love with, the VO with the lines in it that TRULY felt like something that a arbitrator would actually say. I mean come on the last thing Karma would ever say would be "If you want peace, Prepare for war" she valued bringing peace through nonviolent means. So that statement you made was wrong, also to all those "Her will is her weapon" criers out there, WHAT THE EFF DO YOU THINK MAGIC IS! You can't use magic with a weak will, bad stuff happens, **** goes down and you can't stop it. She used her Fans to channel her power, which was her WILL in the first place.

FatedTitan

03-28-2013

Anyone else find it humorous that the new thread has five dev responses in the first six hours, yet we got eight in a few days?

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

I find it a bit ironic that the exit was a bit fast and no commentary/jokes like Karma were made after the short Q&A yet the original post and reveal was confident. I feel better about the situation being addressed since the response seems less divided than Karma. But I have to see where the PBE release will leave fans. I'm guessing Riot is hoping people will get on board. I'm scared of prior support jumping ship, so I have to see.

Galgus

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatvin View Post
Riot, you are awesome.
I too, loved old Trundle's story, but it was kind of written into a corner.

On a side note, any word on to what sorts of things are looking to be changed with is skill set? As far as I can tell his skill set seems fine, it just scales awkwardly. Are there any problems you guys see with his kit/playstyle?
How so?

He had room to develop in looking for a cure, perhaps even making a deal with another for one.