So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banana Demon

03-27-2013

Don't you want to leave my little Karma that is unbelievably witty to play and create..i don't know, her sister or something like that.

Because this is a BIG change.
Even if I don't play Karma a lot, I think that this character is one of the hardest to play during big teamfights.

What I thought it needed was just something like... :

-Get rid of the "only 3 skills to raise lvl 5"

-Add lvl up on mantra and add a third possible mantra (or four if you lower the cooldown)

-W needed to do AT LEAST SOME damage to the targeted ennemy (even 50% would have been cool)

-Changing the passive to % AP instead of a maximum fix number (she was obviously almost always builded AP even when support, and the occasions to profit of the max power of this passive are very rare cause you can't stay indefinetely on the field with ~10%hp so even 30-40% max would have been nice)
-All that with a little bit of skill balancing (less shield for ex...dunno) that would have been perfect.

Now Karma looks like a crazy AP badass...

Ahhhh... I wish I could have old LoL saves so I could have fun with my friends...!

Necronater

03-27-2013

This kinda makes me sad. Karma is so good, Especially support Karma. This kind just turns her into a mage-support, who I can't really see being used supportively. It's just sad seeing this perfectly good champion being turned around. I'm pretty sure its just from her low play rate. It was always fun running into a 3v1 nearly dead and killing all 3. Sure, she has some nice trade offs, I'm not hating on the rework, just the fact that it changes what position she'll be good in. I'll miss old Karma, but I am atleast going to try the new one before I instantly say I HATE it.

Just my input on the subject. - Insert hate from the people who want her rework -

Luxine

03-27-2013

Are they keeping the dress on Traditional Karma? They haven't changed the pictures of it on the website yet...*crossing fingers and hoping they don't keep the dress on her *

King Samauel XIV

03-27-2013

so on terms of laning.... max tether first??

LGRmaster

03-27-2013

when will she come out

Nayfenn

03-28-2013

She is out now with the new patch i believe, with her all new look and lore i look forward to playing her as a support player i will be looking to get her ASAP

Mr Kotekar

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayfenn View Post
She is out now with the new patch i believe, with her all new look and lore i look forward to playing her as a support player i will be looking to get her ASAP
Dude, just uninstall.

KTBeatles

03-28-2013

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! I bought Karma 3 weeks ago, loved her, realized the remake was coming out and got pissed because it seems like they're going to make her more of a support. Maybe not though. Anyway, GOOD MOVE RIOT in giving us a free never further accessible skin. Thank you. Excited for the upcoming patch!

End 0f Daze

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTBeatles View Post
I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! I bought Karma 3 weeks ago, loved her, realized the remake was coming out and got pissed because it seems like they're going to make her more of a support. Maybe not though. Anyway, GOOD MOVE RIOT in giving us a free never further accessible skin. Thank you. Excited for the upcoming patch!
Yeeeeah... I don't think they ever said it was an exclusive skin. What is this community's obsession with having something no one else can get just to feel accomplished about yourself instead of actually playing superiorly?

Healurownbum

03-28-2013

And Karma is now dead And now we have Skarma..

Edit* Urghs spelling is horrid