Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aèrith

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Lots of kind words in this thread, thank you. There are also a lot of concerned voices, I get that, we changed some stuff. I would only ask you guys that you reserve judgment untill you see him running around on pbe, and until more info is revealed. His new animations are among the best in the game imo. More updates and more art to come. You guys are awesome.
I greatly appreciate the update. Now who is this Ice witch @_@

PhoenixSlayer13

03-26-2013

Quote:
Lots of kind words in this thread, thank you. There are also a lot of concerned voices, I get that, we changed some stuff. I would only ask you guys that you reserve judgment untill you see him running around on pbe, and until more info is revealed. His new animations are among the best in the game imo. More updates and more art to come. You guys are awesome.
I wouldn't say it was just "some," but I'll wait and see. Just not sure how you've worked his curse into his new look. The curse was what made Trundle... Trundle, and unique at that.

Battletick

03-26-2013

New "Trundle" model is idiotic. If this goes through you're effectively deleting Trundle, can't wait to hear his new voice over, I HIGHLY doubt it will be total **** and pretty much be "TRUNDLE SMASH" BLAGAKHRKA". This "troll king" would be fine as a new champion, but don't delete Trundle to do it!

Borand

03-26-2013

Grumpy monkey or any other Rioter that can let us know, When will this be on the PBE approximately?

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Doesn't matter. You broke your promise as I quoted on page 61 or 62. That's not Trundle. And his buffness is a far cry from the slight bit more you implied way back then. You changed the basic character and added a traditional skin that doesn't even resemble him for mode efficiency. Seeing his animations doesn't change the model. We've done the wait and see on past disappointments such as Celestine Soraka and Jade Fang Cassiopeia and it has brought nothing. You have lost integrity with me. That's not coming back because of spruced up animations for the death of the character we spent months trying to aid you with by providing feedback. I appreciate your quiet asking for judgment to be reserved but I know some matters baseline off careful watching of the otherwise very appreciated work that the rework team does. This isn't Trundle. It's an attempt at pacification for the greatest majority. I don't see any of his retained innate qualities that we like maintained.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

TAUNT ANIMATION FOR TRUNDLE - I'm lagging, I'm lagging and him moving forward by a few paces and then popping back into place. (not going to happen but the thought of it makes me laugh since he is a Troll and all.)

Battletick

03-26-2013

Quote:
Why doesn't he even look like Trundle, what the heck is going on with his huge head/jaw. Besides being larger Traditional Trundle actually looks really good and has similarities to current Trundle, where the new Freljord Trundle has nothing in common but his club and might as well be someone else entirely. Would've preferred Trundle get no attention rather than deleting him, I didn't really think that was something you were willing to do but I guess it gives all those "delete Teemo" people hope.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

03-26-2013
5 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borand View Post
Grumpy monkey or any other Rioter that can let us know, When will this be on the PBE approximately?
As soon as there are no game breaking bugs, and when his particle work and vfx are in a suitable state.

Freddy Spaghetti

03-26-2013

Did Bitsplosion work on any of the particle effects?

Sinspurch

03-26-2013

So...approximately when will the Patch go live? Its tuesday no?