Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
Wasn't being sarcastic. I can't wait for new trundle content.

Not really that many, if you look at the names on the negative comments it's the same 10 people over and over again.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%...lnjxkY&start=0

Fifty pages of the same ten people? Wishful thinking, Dude. That simply doesn't happen. I myself have posted...four or five times since page fourty seven. Over the last two hours. So three paged in two hours, who's the unlucky ten guys that opted to stay here nearly ten hours posting repeatedly?

No, the truth is that a lot of people don't care for this remake. Roughly half to two thirds it appears. Numbers enough to warrent Riot taking a long look at it.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
Fifty pages of the same ten people? Wishful thinking, Dude. That simply doesn't happen. I myself have posted...four or five times since page fourty seven. Over the last two hours. So three paged in two hours, who's the unlucky ten guys that opted to stay here nearly ten hours posting repeatedly?

No, the truth is that a lot of people don't care for this remake. Roughly half to two thirds it appears. Numbers enough to warrent Riot taking a long look at it.
I don't think you have a single clue as to what people want. You have no idea how small the forums are. If you think the forums represents the the voice of the player base you need to get a new perspective.

noteventhatgood

03-25-2013

Hes not ugly enough! His face is too likable know I think but trundle was overdo for some attention so I guess its good either way.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Who are you to judge if a champ needs it or not?
The fact that Trundle's had -one- change since launch is is widely considered the most balanced champ in the league? I guess I'm just someone who actually cares about -working- champs rather than someone who squees over the fanfic potential of trolls and bears having an epic ice duel over a volcano.

BCMYKRMCXYZiggs

03-25-2013

Why is Trundle an antagonist? His original lore has him as a savior to his kin?
His art looks better than before but his lore strays from his roots. Kinda disappointing

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
The fact that Trundle's had -one- change since launch is is widely considered the most balanced champ in the league? I guess I'm just someone who actually cares about -working- champs rather than someone who squees over the fanfic potential of trolls and bears having an epic ice duel over a volcano.
If you loved trundle so much you would be happy to see some new trundle content. You just fear change. And most balance champ in the league? I have seen that phrase in this thread and this thread alone. Nobody gave two ****s about trundle now that he's getting some attention you want to keep the guy down.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
I don't think you have a single clue as to what people want. You have no idea how small the forums are. If you think the forums represents the the voice of the player base you need to get a new perspective.
Actually, forums are the only voice the players have. It's the forums only purpose. How else are we going to communicate with Riot, via a bajillion e-mails or letters scrawled in crayon? If not the forums to get a perspective, what? Mail-in surveys? Get real, man.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
If you loved trundle so much you would be happy to see some new trundle content. You just fear change. And most balance champ in the league? I have seen that phrase in this thread and this thread alone. Nobody gave two ****s about trundle now that he's getting some attention you want to keep the guy down.

New content doesn't mean good content. I'm sure you would hate if Naruto, which you surely love, was elongated even more for a big ninja romance story involving kittens and cakes. As for loving Trundle, my match history of the last ten games shows a game with him, and if it showed twenty, you would see five. I care that he's treated right, even if that means not being touched at all.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Actually, forums are the only voice the players have. It's the forums only purpose. How else are we going to communicate with Riot, via a bajillion e-mails or letters scrawled in crayon? If not the forums to get a perspective, what? Mail-in surveys? Get real, man.
You are so naive. You think these forums are the only way Riot tracks information? You honestly think that what you write on these forums have some sort of long term impact? Riot has so many ways of tracking data. How about what people say with their wallet for example? how about how much a certain champ gets played, and in what role? You don't think riot can track that? Man you are the one that needs to get real.

EDIT: And I do love Naruto BTW! Comeatmebro.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
You are so naive. You think these forums are the only way Riot tracks information? You honestly think that what you write on these forums have some sort of long term impact? Riot has so many ways of tracking data. How about what people say with their wallet for example? how about how much a certain champ gets played, and in what role? You don't think riot can track that? Man you are the one that needs to get real.
You play Darius, don't you? Call it a lucky guess. And from the "comeatmebro", you've just celebrated your thirteenth birthday. Happy birthday.