Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VicariousxD

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urpwnned View Post
I really wish riot would ask the players who they wanted remade, there is obviously an outspoken group that is against the trundle remake, I really dont care, but this thread goes to show that many people are disappointed by this remake
Exactly. Thanks for having some empathy toward actual Trundle players.

If nothing else, this thread served to show that people who actually play(ed) Trundle overall dislike the idea of his rework. Now to just hope and pray to Tryndamere that this is all an April Fools joke.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urpwnned View Post
I really wish riot would ask the players who they wanted remade, there is obviously an outspoken group that is against the trundle remake, I really dont care, but this thread goes to show that many people are disappointed by this remake
Also this, all day long. The effort of a simple poll or the like would be utterly appreciated over the sudden and unwelcome change to champions that don't need it.

MiKux57x

03-25-2013

Yordle down! I repeat, Yordle down!

Deafiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
Wasn't being sarcastic. I can't wait for new trundle content.

Not really that many, if you look at the names on the negative comments it's the same 10 people over and over again.
...That's somewhat ironic, considering how many times your name pops up in the last three pages.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
Also this, all day long. The effort of a simple poll or the like would be utterly appreciated over the sudden and unwelcome change to champions that don't need it.
Who are you to judge if a champ needs it or not?

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Wasn't being sarcastic. I can't wait for new trundle content.

Not really that many, if you look at the names on the negative comments it's the same 10 people over and over again.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%...lnjxkY&start=0

Fifty pages of the same ten people? Wishful thinking, Dude. That simply doesn't happen. I myself have posted...four or five times since page fourty seven. Over the last two hours. So three paged in two hours, who's the unlucky ten guys that opted to stay here nearly ten hours posting repeatedly?

No, the truth is that a lot of people don't care for this remake. Roughly half to two thirds it appears. Numbers enough to warrent Riot taking a long look at it.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
Fifty pages of the same ten people? Wishful thinking, Dude. That simply doesn't happen. I myself have posted...four or five times since page fourty seven. Over the last two hours. So three paged in two hours, who's the unlucky ten guys that opted to stay here nearly ten hours posting repeatedly?

No, the truth is that a lot of people don't care for this remake. Roughly half to two thirds it appears. Numbers enough to warrent Riot taking a long look at it.
I don't think you have a single clue as to what people want. You have no idea how small the forums are. If you think the forums represents the the voice of the player base you need to get a new perspective.

noteventhatgood

03-25-2013

Hes not ugly enough! His face is too likable know I think but trundle was overdo for some attention so I guess its good either way.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Who are you to judge if a champ needs it or not?
The fact that Trundle's had -one- change since launch is is widely considered the most balanced champ in the league? I guess I'm just someone who actually cares about -working- champs rather than someone who squees over the fanfic potential of trolls and bears having an epic ice duel over a volcano.

BCMYKRMCXYZiggs

03-25-2013

Why is Trundle an antagonist? His original lore has him as a savior to his kin?
His art looks better than before but his lore strays from his roots. Kinda disappointing