Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T33moHat

Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyesduke View Post
Leader of Trolls? Volibear is the leader of bears. Do I see a rivalry between Volibear and Trundle in Freljord. Cuz if there is, that would be super awesome
Dude that would be super Awesome! What if he invades the Yeti Tribes too?! and Nunu has to deal with him! So many cool stories and conflicts can happen now that he's out of the stupid swamp!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khranz

Senior Member

03-25-2013

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

No seriously. Thank you.

I know it's not a big remake... but the visuals, and really ANY love that Trundle gets, is extremely welcome.

Please don't change his laugh too much if he's getting new VOs. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Racoon

Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
Dude that would be super Awesome! What if he invades the Yeti Tribes too?! and Nunu has to deal with him! So many cool stories and conflicts can happen now that he's out of the stupid swamp!
Don't forget Warwick and his army of wolves...it's going to be just like that big war of five armies in the Hobbit! Something super awesome and EPIC!!!

I agree with the sarcasm of the quoted poster. Not everyone has to be the center of a swirling everything. That's the (current) draw to Trundle, is that it's a small tribe in east swamp bumbleblow, and nobody cared but him. And us. But apparently not Riot on the whole.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urpwnned

Senior Member

03-25-2013

I really wish riot would ask the players who they wanted remade, there is obviously an outspoken group that is against the trundle remake, I really dont care, but this thread goes to show that many people are disappointed by this remake


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T33moHat

Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
Don't forget Warwick and his army of wolves...it's going to be just like that big war of five armies in the Hobbit! Something super awesome and EPIC!!!

I agree with the sarcasm of the quoted poster. Not everyone has to be the center of a swirling everything. That's the (current) draw to Trundle, is that it's a small tribe in east swamp bumbleblow, and nobody cared but him. And us. But apparently not Riot on the whole.
Wasn't being sarcastic. I can't wait for new trundle content.

Quote:
I really wish riot would ask the players who they wanted remade, there is obviously an outspoken group that is against the trundle remake, I really dont care, but this thread goes to show that many people are disappointed by this remake
Not really that many, if you look at the names on the negative comments it's the same 10 people over and over again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VicariousxD

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urpwnned View Post
I really wish riot would ask the players who they wanted remade, there is obviously an outspoken group that is against the trundle remake, I really dont care, but this thread goes to show that many people are disappointed by this remake
Exactly. Thanks for having some empathy toward actual Trundle players.

If nothing else, this thread served to show that people who actually play(ed) Trundle overall dislike the idea of his rework. Now to just hope and pray to Tryndamere that this is all an April Fools joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Racoon

Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urpwnned View Post
I really wish riot would ask the players who they wanted remade, there is obviously an outspoken group that is against the trundle remake, I really dont care, but this thread goes to show that many people are disappointed by this remake
Also this, all day long. The effort of a simple poll or the like would be utterly appreciated over the sudden and unwelcome change to champions that don't need it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiKux57x

Member

03-25-2013

Yordle down! I repeat, Yordle down!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deafiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
Wasn't being sarcastic. I can't wait for new trundle content.



Not really that many, if you look at the names on the negative comments it's the same 10 people over and over again.
...That's somewhat ironic, considering how many times your name pops up in the last three pages.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T33moHat

Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
Also this, all day long. The effort of a simple poll or the like would be utterly appreciated over the sudden and unwelcome change to champions that don't need it.
Who are you to judge if a champ needs it or not?