Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tolfor

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
But they could try to reassure us of things. They could try to explain their thoughts and reasons, besides "well we couldn't think of story tie ins so we put him in the icy weather because we have a lot of champs there!" Seriously?
But Morello already did that in the second post within this very thread. Just because you personally overlook Riot's reasoning doesn't mean they don't have any.

Ailwuful2

03-25-2013

awwww snap Morello, sheit just got real.
I was amazed before with everything that was going on, but now I'm just astonished. All you guys are doing with your game is being terrific, and now I can even say, you're not just doing your job, you're doing beyond your job.

No wonder League of Legends is the most played game currently, definitely not just because it is free.

Flytrap

03-25-2013

Yay for Trundle!

Now we just need Heimerdinger to be revealed as the Ice Witch and we're set.

RichHomieMudkip

03-25-2013

Well apparently in Trundle League Judgement he chose to let his whole clan die. Not as good of person as some of you think (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?p=4398492)

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdotPaul View Post
I knew it! People finally get what they've been asking for and complain just like with Karma. I could only imagine the complaints when Rumble finally gets a skin. Either way nice update Riot. Trundle looks cool to me
I never asked for a Trundle VU, especially over champs that actually need it. Sure he has blocky feet but he has some of the best and most unique animations in the league. It's too early to judge but right now things look quite bad for this new Trundle...

├śmnisense

03-25-2013

He is still ugly lol.

Woofai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Bye bye troll with personality. Bye bye my favorite lore.

At least the traditional skin looks great. But I am not looking forward to these changes. Sad day.

Timjin

03-25-2013

Soooo, Guess we can expect him in the PBE before he comes out.

Can't wait to troll some peeps!

SkirrLocal

03-25-2013

Dude finally! Been waiting for this for some time! Looks great!

Verotes

03-25-2013

One of my favorite junglers getting reworked hell yeah