Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mugguffen

03-25-2013

waqs saving for Zed, now must buy Trundle. not like I wasn't gonna buy him anyway but hey, free skins

Dryad Soraka

03-25-2013

legendary Ice Witch of Freljord

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Can honestly say this is the most angry I have been at Riot. I liked Karma but Trundle was one of those old monster types like Urgot and Skarner that I didn't want to see more mainstreamed. This is really, really bad. The skin thread was all about jokes, lore, his off sense of humor and that like Cho'gath fit all kinds of funny and both serious skins. Can't see Judge, Gentleman, or King of Clubs trundle on this model. It ruined it.

cwcriner

03-25-2013

That traditional skin makes me wish Trundle could keep his original lore... or at least have call backs to it.

Tigrian

03-25-2013

I'm really excited about this. I never really liked trundle cause of his aesthetic. However, i absolutely love anything Freljord related (Ice is my favorite Fantasy element) and will be buying trundle in anticipation.

tsoon

03-25-2013

He's so much more handsome! I was worried that he wasn't gonna be as handsome, but I love it now, he's very, very handsome! I'm talking about the classic one, by the way. Very, very handsome.

TheEnygma

03-25-2013

now it's a mad dash for people to get the IP to buy Trundle

LuckyTheDog

03-25-2013

I was ****ing worried you guys were gonna make him less handsome

but wow it looks really good!!! :P

Guardman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I am very disappointed in this remake, because he has gone from being diseased to being icy. Trundle isn't even the same champion anymore. He had my favorite lore and my favorite walk, yet this new direction doesn't even go opposite it's like a totally different character. It's like you changed Master Yi's model into Sion.

Complaints:

1. Too top heavy. Trundle shouldn't have a big upperbody. He is supposed to be more animal like in body shape.

2. He is supposed to walk hunched over with his left hand touching the ground for support. This is the big thing. Trundle has one of the best walks in the game, and I would be extremely disappointed if you took it away from him.

3. His entire concept has been remade for a Jotunn. Trundle isn't a Jotunn. He is a diseased outcast. It's one thing to tweak his lore and theme, it's a completely different thing to scrap it for something not even remotely similar.

Baron Von Bacons

03-25-2013

Dat new Traditional Trundle looks amazeballs.

But why must you change his lore to make him a bad guy? I liked his old lore. =(