@ Riot - Please give Sakura Karma her kimono back!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StationaryObject

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ququroon View Post
Hmm, it might be possible... But I dunno...

Attachment 642205
Is there a way for the people who like the other traditional karma to keep it?
Because I don't want just a recolor. I don't want Sakura to just be a recolor of 'Traditional Karma'.
That's what I feel and it makes Sakura feel less unique. She's just another dress now.
Edit:
The more and more you push Karma to just be in a dress, you are making her into being what she was before, just with a new kit. Now she's just that character in a dress, because ALL her skins will be dresses because the 'community' wants a dress on Sun Goddess as well, and then they will want a dress on Classic Karma.

Sakura was a great change and I love the dress aspect because the colors blend much better this way and it gives us the 'geisha' feel she had before. Anything else is just making the rest of the clothing recolors.

Severian NA

03-21-2013

Quote:

Attachment 642205
*faints*

RoopdeeRoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

I feel like I'm in the minority but I honestly love the open dress. Seeing Karma in a bit more believable battle attire without sacrificing her character was awesome. Traditional Karma was basically a mix of old and new, and to be honest I really dislike it with the full dress.

Mirror

03-21-2013

Quote:

Attachment 642205
Annie's Panties should get the same treatment, it's a vast improvement

kinbountykin

03-21-2013

full dress traditional karma plz

Poeta Somnium

03-21-2013

Quote:

Attachment 642205
I will be sending you the bill for my ruined undershorts, as I seem to have spontaneously ejaculated.

Or, you can simply give us this skin and I won't have to contact my attorney.

The choice is yours.

Vertany

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
Is there a way for the people who like the other traditional karma to keep it?
Because I don't want just a recolor. I don't want Sakura to just be a recolor of 'Traditional Karma'.
That's what I feel and it makes Sakura feel less unique. She's just another dress now.
Edit:
The more and more you push Karma to just be in a dress, you are making her into being what she was before, just with a new kit. Now she's just that character in a dress, because ALL her skins will be dresses because the 'community' wants a dress on Sun Goddess as well, and then they will want a dress on Classic Karma.

Sakura was a great change and I love the dress aspect because the colors blend much better this way and it gives us the 'geisha' feel she had before. Anything else is just making the rest of the clothing recolors.
First off, it's not just a recolour, the models are still vastly different.
Yes, I would like a dress on Sun Goddess, however, if we could just get the golden colour back, it would be a great improvement as well. But dresses just look better on Karma, and you are right. That is what Karma is and that is not a problem. Especially since dresses are unique in LoL.

And no, I don't want default Karma to have a dress now. I dislike the new default, yes. But have you taken a good look at it? The quality of that skin is impressive, the model and texture look great. I would never have complained if only it would not have been Karma. But anyway, the default is fine as it is.

Raideros

03-21-2013

Can't wait, release her, please! :F

Ailias

03-21-2013

What I find really interesting in all of this is at first we get told that dresses are too hard to animate so we have to skimp down her clothes.

Yet then Riot magically finds an alternative which frankly should have been their concept from the start

Silphire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:

Attachment 642205
Ququ pls.