Massive UI problems...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elijah

Adjudicator

08-06-2009

There's quite a few issues I'm having... I'll just list them

#1 Cooldowns - Cooldown animations aren't accurate... being off by about half the cooldown at times, even worse as I drop cooldowns
#2 See-through shop interface - After alt-tabbing the shop interface becomes see-through and causes HUGE framerate issues.
#3 Summoner abilities - I can't see my "A" summoner ability... It's being overlapped by the bluepill icon (This does not allow me to see the cooldown of my "A" spell at ALL)
#4 Champion abilities - Often they're just coming up as black circles rather then their icons... Only on certain champions... seems to be on and off. Sometimes they're just tiny and take up a small part of their circle

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2009

Update your graphics drivers?

Elijah

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
Update your graphics drivers?
Everything is up to date
2x Mobile Intel 965 Chipsets

The problem -might- be that I am running windows on a mac using boot camp, but it might just be the fact that my laptop has a chipset rather then a real graphics card.

Gandatsch

08-07-2009

i cant see the A summoner spell too and the S spell is a damaged image. think many guys have that problem

Coleman

08-07-2009

Those are all issues caused by an out of date or unsupported graphics driver/card.

The prolem is that you are running a chipset 99% sure.

The shop ui sounds like a real problem but the others aren't game breaking.

I noticed that running the game windowed fixed these problems on the older PC I sometimes do this beta on. It's worth a shot.

redit

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Does your chipset support Pixel Shader 2.0? It has to, to run LoL properly.

Elijah

Adjudicator

08-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
The shop ui sounds like a real problem but the others aren't game breaking.

I noticed that running the game windowed fixed these problems on the older PC I sometimes do this beta on. It's worth a shot.
The bigger problem is not knowing when my "A" skill is ready -.-
I've tried windowed mode to no avail.

WΎR ؃ LL

08-07-2009

MACs are fail lol.

Hmm so looks like you fell for the pretty look of the exterior on a MAC and have to run windows anyway to play games, but now you're stuck with garbage inside your computer.

Upgrade to a PC with graphics card for half the price of a MAC with onboard graphics, and watch all your problems disappear.

Seriously though, yea you need a graphics card to enjoy any decent games nowadays, that will solve all your issues.

Dakisarak

08-08-2009

I have the 3rd problem too

edit: also, I know my graphics card supports pixel shader 2.0, and I have this problem on both of my computers.

Elijah

Adjudicator

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyt305 View Post
Upgrade to a PC with graphics card for half the price of a MAC with onboard graphics, and watch all your problems disappear.
It runs fine on my imac :|
And I do actually need the 6+ hour battery life at times, so shush on the Mac front.
It must be the chipset being pathetic... how about some specific optimization <:3