Why do you get 50 gold for killing the nexus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erik von Darkmoor

10-20-2010

Because you still haven't destroyed the Oblisque.

Capwnzzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

50 backwards is 05, which is how many players are on your team..........................

Cat Eyed Liar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Because you need to kill the pool turret for OVER 9000 GO- /shot

Zarifes

10-20-2010

So you know who gets the killing blow.

EveryTimeV

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiku View Post
50 backwards is 05, which is how many players are on your team..........................

Oh God what does it mean!?

Velkorious

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
At one point there had been talk of a Map idea that could contain multiple nexuses.
Both your base are belong to us.

wtfmeminpanda

10-20-2010

i asked myself the same thing

garuda1

10-20-2010

Why not?

carbonClockwork

10-20-2010

this is really gamebreakingly overpowered and riot needs to fix this. it really should be 30 gold AT MOST. 50 gold is so good because it lets you buy a health pot OR a mana pot where even one option would be OP. its so flexible which is why it dominates every other strategy people can come up with. until something is done about this the metagame will revolve around trying to kill the opponents nexus, which is obviously not what the developers intended. this seems like such a simple fix too, heck give me the code and i bet i can fix it in 5 minutes. seriously just think about it. you just attacked the nexus so you are gonna be weak. i mean there was like a million creeps there and two towers and maybe some champions. thats part of the game though, you are supposed to be weakened after downing the nexus. normally this gives the other team a chance to come back, but when you get 50g for a health pot you can just heal up and bam no disadvantage to destroying the other teams nexus. if this issue is not hotfixed shortly expect MASS QUITS.

BACKSTABUUU

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonClockwork View Post
until something is done about this the metagame will revolve around trying to kill the opponents nexus, which is obviously not what the developers intended.
I gotta say, this made me crack a smile